Occulonat Homeopathic Pellets
Oculonat complex is used to aid in the resolution of serious congestive lesions both in the eyes and nose. It targets corneal ulcers, conjunctivitis, “bloodshot-eye” conditions and pannus. It is very helpful for treating ulcerative, bacterial or viral rhinitis as well. .
Oculonat exerts a broad-spectrum effect in ocular lesions by:
- helping soothe eye pain and photophobia.
- decreasing corneal edema, inflammation and dryness.
- promoting healing of corneal ulcers and enhancing resistance to infections.
- helping control watery eyes and uveitis.
In cases of rhinitis, it acts in different ways by:
- promoting resistance to bacterial or viral infections.
- helping reduce inflammation and nasal mucous ulceration.
In acute cases, whether eye or nose conditions, it is preferable to start off with 3-pellet doses of Oculonat every hour. Doses can then be scaled down according to the improvement in the patient\’s condition. In chronic cases, the complex can be administered at a rate of 3 pellets twice a day for 3 to 4 weeks, as needed.
Tube of 80 pellets.
NOTE: Homeopathic pellets are NOT meant as a substitute for emergency veterinary care when your pet is badly wounded, vomiting, bleeding, has diarrhea, not eating/drinking etc.