Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old November 18th, 2007, 02:00 PM

New Petland in niagara region ontario? Where is it?

I am aware that there is a Petland on Ontario Street in St. Catharines ontario. However, I saw a post on a Craigslist forum saying there was a new Petland that opened recently, probably in early November from what I understood.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to login there properly (likely a cookie problem or something) and post to ask where it was.

I know there have been Petland posts on these forums in the past, so I'm hoping a member here can tell me where this new store is. I'd like to visit there personally, before I pre-judge them at all. (The Craigs post was making some pretty wow accusations about their puppies. And no, I don't buy puppies from mills, private breeders or petstores. (I would buy a pup from someone who really knows what they are doing, and has shown dogs). (But I do like to know what's going on locally when it comes to animals...)

Any help is good, thanks. ^.^
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:26 PM
~Cat Servent~

The web site only shows the one on Ontario. I haven't heard of any new ones in the falls although we did get and incredibly overpriced Petcetera out at the square. I heard that there was another petsmart that went in over on 4th ave in st kitts though.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:45 PM

Thanks...

Hmm. Thanks for your reply! People were talking about the new Petland, having a conversation about it, including an employee from the Ontario street store. So I am assuming there is one out there... if all else fails, I'll give the Petland on Ontario street a call and see if they can refer me to the other store. :P

The new Petsmart in St. Catharines, the one by the Walmart, used to be a Superpet. It just changed brand names.
Old November 22nd, 2007, 07:03 PM

No replies yet, on where the store's at, so bumping up!