Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old June 28th, 2010, 01:19 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
morning ladies,,,kr, if the lady changes her mind then i will take you up on the kitty sitting services,,14+ if not and grace and i decide on minimoo(liking that name)
Minimoo in honor of BM
Old June 28th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Minimoo in honor of BM
And an honor it would be...
Old June 28th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
it wasn't going to remind me of Benmax,,but it is now... poor kitty,,,mooo here mooo,,,hahaha,,,,no really here mooo,,,snicker snicker...little one is going to get a complex.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old June 28th, 2010, 02:27 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Ok,,, we're all arranged ladies,,I have to tell Chico her end,,,but aslong as no delays or huge traffic jams,,i will pick the kitties up off Chris then drive them to Chico who will do the last leg to 14+..
Old June 28th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Wow, what an amazing thread and an amzing group of people helping.

Mama to Izzy, rescued March 2009.
Old June 28th, 2010, 02:50 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl View Post
Wow, what an amazing thread and an amzing group of people helping.
I know hey ? to all of you guys !
Old June 28th, 2010, 02:53 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
I know hey ? to all of you guys !
it's nothing that most of the members wouldn't do, including you...lol,,,besides i get to see Chris and Chico all in the same day...
Old June 28th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Senior Contributor

This thread gives me goosebumps. You guys all rock, but we all know that already!! to all of you, and I wish you all safe travels on this good deed.
Old June 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Ok,,, we're all arranged ladies,,I have to tell Chico her end,,,but aslong as no delays or huge traffic jams,,i will pick the kitties up off Chris then drive them to Chico who will do the last leg to 14+..
for no construction

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Senior Contributor

you guys have to keep me in the loop...I am already teary eyed and they haven't left yet.....this is always so hard to do...these little guys just get into my heart...even after I talk myself out of it.....they are just cats....they are just cats....yah right....let me know how many actually make it to 14+
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:22 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I think they all will make it here cpietra. I know it's hard to let them go. Probably better than a lot. One of the reasons I have so many. aslan is getting MiniMoo because I am assuming Frosty is staying put. And, good news, I may have two more adopted! Together!! My friend who adopted TT's and Dayle's brother and cousin has an aunt and uncle looking for two girls. I said to let them settle for a few days and then they are welcome to come visit to see if they are interested.
So....... not so bad huh? Lots of excitement in the next few days.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Senior Contributor

cpietra,you know as well as us,there is no such thing as"just cats",I can imagine it will break your heart letting them go

As far as I know,all 6 kittens will be going to 14+,little Mooo,will probably go to Aslan and Grace after they get back from vacation.

Don't worry,they'll do fine at 14+,lots of things to look at and many more kitties.
We'll take some pics as they arrive and get to see their new place.
Don't worry,they'll be fine
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Senior Contributor

You beat me to it 14+
Is there pics of little momma somewhere??
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:28 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Cpietra - when have you known me NOT to take lots of kitty pics? They will be just fine! I promise. Their house is coming along well. Grand unveiling when we get kitties in it!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16 View Post
you guys have to keep me in the loop...I am already teary eyed and they haven't left yet.....this is always so hard to do...these little guys just get into my heart...even after I talk myself out of it.....they are just cats....they are just cats....yah right....let me know how many actually make it to 14+
I know, it is so hard to say goodbye

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

Old June 28th, 2010, 06:59 PM
-

lol,,,we can all take pics so gramma cpietra can see their journey to their new home...and yes if we take minimoo it will be after vacation,,no way we would bring the little one here then leave for a week,,,even with someone coming in daily to feed and stuff,,i'd rather he went to auntie 14+ til we can be here for the little man. I just know i'm gonna end up with a kittie hat at night aren't i..
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:27 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
lol,,,we can all take pics so gramma cpietra can see their journey to their new home...and yes if we take minimoo it will be after vacation,,no way we would bring the little one here then leave for a week,,,even with someone coming in daily to feed and stuff,,i'd rather he went to auntie 14+ til we can be here for the little man. I just know i'm gonna end up with a kittie hat at night aren't i..
Whaddya' mean "if" you take MiniMoo? He's already been named so it's a done deal lady!! Rules are if you name them they belong to you! Didn't you know that? Sheesh!! People who don't have a cat...........
And yes, you quite well may end up with a kittie hat.

Old June 28th, 2010, 07:29 PM
-

yeah yeah,,,if i leave it at if,,,kr will stop trying to make it two...i already know who is cuddle buddy will be or kitty bed since he's big enough.. and should i point out,,i just called him moo,,you're the one who said minimoo.
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:36 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
yeah yeah,,,if i leave it at if,,,kr will stop trying to make it two...i already know who is cuddle buddy will be or kitty bed since he's big enough.. and should i point out,,i just called him moo,,you're the one who said minimoo.
Yeah but but....... I already have a MiniMo. Can't have a MiniMoo too! Would be too confusing for the little tyke. Not to mention MiniMo. She has enough complexes already.
And technically I think if we look back it was kr who called him Minimoo.

Old June 28th, 2010, 07:38 PM
-

so if we didnt take him,,,kr would have to adopt him,,in which case hubby will kick her and her kitties out,,so you'd end up with hmmmm how many more plus kr.
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:42 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
so if we didnt take him,,,kr would have to adopt him,,in which case hubby will kick her and her kitties out,,so you'd end up with hmmmm how many more plus kr.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 'cause kr's kitties live indoors. They can't do the catuary. Then hubby would kick ME out, Then we'd have to come live with you and Grace!

Old June 28th, 2010, 07:43 PM
-

hmmmm wonder how fast i can pour that darn foundation in newfieland....
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Senior Contributor

DId I forge to tell you that Minimoo is bonded to miniminimoomoo....they look identical except that minimoo has dots on his back and his sister has bigger sploches....
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:56 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16 View Post
DId I forge to tell you that Minimoo is bonded to miniminimoomoo....they look identical except that minimoo has dots on his back and his sister has bigger sploches....
who asked you anyway....
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:59 PM
150% PRO S/N

One kitty at a time for aslan. Don't want to scare her off. I guess Frosty's mom is still adamant on keeping him?
I have a feeling everything will go like clockwork on Wed. How could it not with such a wonderful group of caring, loving people looking after the momma and kitties? Looking forward to getting them on the other end.

Old June 28th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
morning ladies,,,kr, if the lady changes her mind then i will take you up on the kitty sitting services,,14+ if not and grace and i decide on minimoo(liking that name) he would continue his journey with the others and i'd arrange to get him once we're back..now we need to know times ladies,,,like L4 roughly what time would you be leaving to meet chris,,,,

if chris is in bad enough shape could we get shirley to take her leg to meet me,,,
Aslan...don't u want ALL of Chris to meet u...not just her leg?

And Aslan, I think u should adopt both kitties...brother and sister kitties should be kept together when they look like each other. I kept O'Shawnnessey and his sister Mirabelle together cause they were so close. I couldn't bear to separate them, that would be sad

Are u buying this at all Aslan?

Debbie

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
who asked you anyway....
sorry...you're right...know one asked me...
well I will be on my way in two hours to meet up with you L4H...with Meow Meow and her brood...I think they are starting to feel my anxiety because mom has become very quiet an didn't even touch her breakfast
Kitties don;t seem to notice, they are zooming thru the house up and down the stairs as we speak...thought I would add my official last video...
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Senior Contributor

GOOD LUCK TODAY LADIES!!!!

So its a lookin like a convoy!!! Who said you can't herd cats???

Take it easy on poor Chris....she's a movin pretty slow.
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:34 AM
150% PRO S/N

cpietra! I know how hard it is to say goodbye. But we've both done it time and time again, right? I don't know the words to say to you to make you feel better. Wish I did. Nickie will be a lot happier. Just focus on her. And please know I will do everything in my power to make sure this precious family has a happy, healthy life.

QMC - The actual big move is tomorrow. Today cpietra is taking mom and kittens to L4's. Then tomorrow morn they start the big journey to me.

Old June 29th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

See you at noon today, cpietra. I told Rose you were coming to see her today .

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)