Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum

Old April 27th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Senior Contributor

Whats your sign???No really what is it!!

Ok so i am a scorpio,and mine is pretty accurate of how i am....
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:45 PM
-

Taurus. I know some who are just like me , but I know others who are less... Taurus ?
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Aquarius here, off the wall nothing by the book
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Oh yeah, for sure! I'm an Aries, a Ram....definately not a sheep

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~
Old April 27th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Senior Contributor

I'm a Sagitarrius but late in the month--November 30th. I think it's kind of fun to read a profile of what I'm supposed to be like but not horoscope type things. (It's a religious thing with me actually so I don't/can't look at anything that's like fortune telling.) But anyway, I think maybe I have a shade of Capricorn?

Anyone want to tell me about myself? Does it matter where you fall in your sign? Or would I be as much a Sagitarrius as someone born a week or two earlier?
Old April 27th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Queen

Aquarius. I haven't read up for a while but sometimes it is pretty close. Of course usually in like magazines or newspapers it is totally off, sometimes the exact opposite.:P
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Jag and Gingers dad

Aries here.
Old April 28th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Senior Contributor

Capricorn and it usually fits me to a T
Old April 28th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Blue eyed funny farm

Libra here.
it fits me thats for sure, im very indecisive I always have to weigh the pros and cons to EVERYTHING before i do it.
and most people like me
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:04 AM
I love my shiba inu.

Im pisces through and through.
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Furball Farmer

I am totally a Pisces.
Romantic,daydreamer,gullible...I fit the description perfectly.
I love reading astrological info.
Old April 28th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Remembering Lukka

I'm a Cancer. Don't know much about astrology so I can't say how close I come to the actual trademarks
Old April 28th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Senior Contributor

I am a Leo. Some parts of me are real Leo-ish, others not so much
Old April 28th, 2007, 02:17 PM
The demons' servant

Sagittarius...

Pretty close to what I am like.
Old April 28th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Senior Contributor

sagittarius..
Old April 28th, 2007, 07:32 PM
PeachesnSimon'sMamma

Capricorn with a touch of Sag setting (I'm on a weird edge in Dec)

~Those who KNOW better are responsible to TEACH better~

Jenn, Simon and Peaches
12/14/03
Old April 28th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Living in Chaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykah1310 View Post
Libra here.
it fits me thats for sure, im very indecisive I always have to weigh the pros and cons to EVERYTHING before i do it.
and most people like me
For sure that's me the Libra as well.

liSa - Animal slave 09/27/1972
Alicia - Orange Tabby 06/01/1999 to 10/22/2004
Sam - Lab/Hound 01/03/2001 to 06/14/2014
Josie - Orange Tabby 2003
Mr. Slithers - Red-tailed boa constrictor 02/2007
Zeus - Bearded dragon 06/04/2007
Ariel and Lola - Bearded dragons 06/13/2007
Harley - MinPin 01/26/2008

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal
Old April 28th, 2007, 09:07 PM

Pisces here too.
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Papa D

seems i'm the only gemini
Beathoven 7 year old mutt
Maggie 5 year jack russell
Felix 15 year tabby
Ozzie 12 year tabby
Tigger 10 year long hair cat
marley just a pup
sasha grand pup___________________________________________________________
Lettin the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin it back in.

Most of the stuff people worry about ain't gonna happen anyway.
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Another taurus here, I'm not sure what a taurus is supposed to be like.

Meowy Meowers - Angus n' Finn - 5 yrs old
Barky Barker - Skylar - 4 yrs old??
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:11 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacer View Post
Another taurus here, I'm not sure what a taurus is supposed to be like.
They are suppose to be like me
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post

THey don't call them a "bull" for no reason!

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:19 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdawson View Post
seems i'm the only gemini
nope...not the only one...me too.

me and hazel, both...madame hazel claims she's a scorpio, though... he he he ... And "Two Dogs Facing Off" just growls when you ask her what her sign is...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:24 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
me and hazel, both...madame hazel claims she's a scorpio, though...
You're nuts Must be all those furballs you're breathing all day
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
You are my aunt after all.

Meowy Meowers - Angus n' Finn - 5 yrs old
Barky Barker - Skylar - 4 yrs old??
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:39 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacer View Post
You are my aunt after all.
Lucky girl
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Im a Leo, but it doesnt really suit me, Rocky, is a Taurus and it definately suits him.... he is sooo stubborn "bull headed" in many ways!
Old April 29th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Senior Contributor

We need someone who understands this to tell us what we're supposed to be like !!
Old April 29th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Taurus here too... and my whole family are too (brother, father, grandfather, grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousins,.. all except my poor Mom). Thankfully my nieces broke that cycle!

And what it all means (from http://www.tomorrowsedge.net/astrolo...-articles.html)

Make of it what ever you will...

Aries’ Child

Aries is the sign of the entrepreneur. Think of those traits that make up a successful entrepreneur… they are bright and hard working, most comfortable working as a one man show, love to be the first to discover and present things to the world, and rarely allow others to dominate them. Now imagine these traits in a child. Your Aries child will most likely be energetic, innovative, and will have a deep desire to be #1 in life. Aries children remind me of a cross between Leos and Capricorns. They often have Leo’s need for the limelight and Capricorn’s workaholic nature. Like Leos, Aries are fire signs and are therefore very dynamic personalities with no desire whatsoever to be bossed around. While a Capricorn is symbolized by goats, Aries is symbolized by rams. Both are strong climbers and will butt heads with you when provoked.

Taurus’ Child

Whenever I think of Taurus, I think of Ferdinand the Bull. He prefers to sit peacefully in a beautiful field of clover happily munching away the hours. However, wave that red flag and he’s charging with horns down at full speed like a locomotive. It’s just as difficult to stop him once he’s begun charging as it is to get him up out of the clover to begin with. Such is the case with your Taurus child. They will be a peaceful happy soul for the most part, but it won’t take very long before you realize they are one of the most stubborn signs in the zodiac. Once motivated, they will work very hard and they seldom do anything foolish without thinking through the consequences first.

Gemini’s Child

Two of my all-time favorite singer/songwriters are Gemini. My sister has Gemini twin daughters. One of my son’s best friends is a Gemini. I’ve known a few others through friends of friends and such too. There is one common thread woven between all of them that I have never seen discussed in the books that define the different zodiac signs. All of the Gemini people I have ever known are hungry. Yes, they are verbally skilled and often love music, but there is an underlying hunger in each of them. It’s like they are searching for something, some missing piece of their life. Perhaps it is that endless search for some unattainable element that makes them who they are. How do you help your Gemini child find peace within himself at an early age?

Cancer’s Child

Everyone always says that Cancer’s children are moody and they grow up to be moody adults. I have to disagree. All of the Cancers that I have ever met were rather stable emotionally speaking. They can be a bit volatile when they feel attacked and they are like a lioness protecting those they love, but they are not moody while doing so. They are not as short-tempered as an Aries and not as long-tempered as a Taurus. They are not as sensitive as a Pisces and not as insensitive as a Sagittarius. (Now don’t be angry at that statement, Sagittarius are infamous for poking fun at others and often do not realize that they may have hurt the other person’s feelings. I didn’t say they were without a heart, they just are not always as sensitive as some would like them to be.) All things equal, a Cancer is somewhere in the middle of all of the emotional extremes. It’s their sharp tongue that makes people so aware of what they are feeling.

Leo’s Child

Leo’s children are much more sensitive then people think. They can walk around like little kings wearing crowns, but almost every Leo adult I’ve ever met is carrying around a deep haunting childhood wound. They are also more insensitive then people think. These same adults can write you off as a loser in a heartbeat and will probably never change their minds. Even if they did find out later that they were wrong about you, they’d still blame you for having misrepresented yourself. Those Leos that are lucky enough to have happy healthy childhoods are incredible leaders with a charisma and charm that is unlike any other. How do you make sure your little Leo turns out well?

Virgo’s Child

Virgo children are usually quite easy to raise. They are neat, organized, and have a gentle sense of humor that you will enjoy. They are rarely hateful and mean. They are so well behaved that I think most parents just sort of leave them to themselves since they’re like miniature adults. One of the hardest things about being a really good kid is that you melt into the woodwork and nobody notices you anymore. Virgo children are seldom the in your face types, demanding that Mommy and Daddy ‘look at me, look at me!’ They are often the ‘goodly child’ hidden behind the more dynamic and boisterous children. We are so relieved to have the low maintenance Virgo child, that we often ignore their deeper emotional needs while we focus on our other children. Many adult Virgos have a quiet loneliness in their eyes that they pretend isn’t really there. However, it is there, and it effects many of their decisions and choices as adults. They will give and give of themselves without really allowing anyone else into their inner world, because they really don’t know how to connect on a deeper level. They just know how to be the ‘good kid’ and from their perspective that means not needing anything from anyone.

Libra’s Child

People often think of Libras as soft gentle loving souls who simply want to shop, dine by candlelight, and talk your ear off. The truth is that Libra’s children are some of the kindest most diplomatic dictators you will ever meet. They fight for justice and will make sure that the underdog gets his day of glory. Libra is the personification of the concept ‘kill them with kindness’ and ‘honey attracts more than vinegar’. Do not make the mistake of thinking that your chatty Libra is an airhead. They are brilliant and often have a mission in mind. Yes, there are plenty of times that they simply want someone to talk to for companionship’s sake, but quite often they are analyzing how to improve the world around them.

Scorpio’s Child

Scorpios get a lot of bad press. They’re vindictive, mean, and obsessed with sex. That’s not really fair. Scorpio rules the house of sharing. They are the stewards of sharing money, resources, love, and yes sharing each other’s bodies. It is their deepest most spiritual need to be completely connected, loved, and sharing from the depth of their soul. It’s from this place that they are so easily hurt. Wounded Scorpios are a force to be reckoned with and yes, they’re famously ruthless and cruel. How do you keep your own Scorpio child from becoming obsessive and mean?

Sagittarius’ Child

When I was a young teenager, I was a natural leader of our group of girls who had all become friends. During our first year in High School, our group was split up over two different lunch periods with half of us going to the first lunch and half going to the second lunch. The group of girls who had a different lunch then my own had found a new hero. They talked about her constantly. She was smart, funny, exciting, enthusiastic, cheerful, clever, and extremely extroverted. They sung her praises constantly and being a very insecure teenage girl, I was a nervous wreck that they would love her more then me and would no longer look up to me as their leader. I was becoming more and more insecure that she would kick me off of my pedestal and take all of my friends away from me.

Capricorn’s Child

You don’t raise a Capricorn child; they have no need of parenting in the classical sense. Capricorn children are little old kings who cannot quite remember where they are or where they have placed their crowns. Being a Capricorn child is like being a brilliant adult and having partial amnesia, you know that you know everything about everything but you just cannot quite remember it at the moment. You do not want to let on to everyone around you that you do not have a clue what the adults are talking about, so you simply wing it and join in with the belief that any minute now you really will know what is being discussed and will not appear foolish or stupid. They walk around with their heads held high as if they have not lost their crown and soon enough, they become natural leaders.

Aquarius’ Child

So, you’re raising an Aquarius child… boy do you have your work cut out for you! Aquarius children are ruled by the same planet that rules electricity and group activities. These kids are popular and funny. They are natural leaders not from a place of wanting to lead but from a natural charisma, that simply attracts followers. They are eccentric and pride themselves on being unique individuals. These are the kids who not only pull the household electronics apart just to see how they work but can also put them back together again. Don’t be surprised if your vacuum cleaner or VCR works even better after they finish exploring the inner workings. Aquarius children are extremely intelligent and use that intelligence to create daily adventures for themselves. You had better be on your toes. This is not a mild mannered child content to sit sweetly by your side calmly coloring in their color books. This is an action packed fun filled adventure loving best friend to all children and animals that cross their paths.

Pisces’ Child

In general, Pisces is misunderstood and ends up as a loner. They love people and have a deep desire to connect on a spiritual soul-to-soul level, but they end up protecting themselves behind walls for their own safety. People think they are soft and wishy-washy but in reality, they are quite stubborn and from birth to grave, they remain true to themselves. You can argue until you are blue in the face and you can even beat your Pisces child into submission, but the truth is that as soon as you are not looking they will go right back to what they were doing because it suits them. You have to show them how to be true to themselves without angering everyone else. They are not the only nonconformists in the zodiac, but they do not typically have the skills to make themselves understood by others and I am not so sure that they even care if people really understand them.
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)
Old April 29th, 2007, 12:57 PM

I'm also a Libra.... Don't know what it means....