Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old January 17th, 2008, 10:15 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Beautiful babies! Wicket looks like he is a very happy pup. And energy to spare. How many times do you feed him in a day? If I understand he is and always will be tube fed? Sorry for being snoopy. I like learning new things and sometimes it comes across as being a snoop.
Tasha is gorgeous! But I have a liking for that name. I had a Shepard/Collie mix that I had to pts last year because of cancer and that was her name. She also looked a lot like your Tasha. Made me cry when I saw the pic. My Tash didn't have as much white on her muzzle. She was mostly black but she was a great dog. I miss her.
Now we just need to see the horse and kitty and we will be happy.
Old January 27th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Dogs make you rich

sorry to everyone for how long it has taken to respond. I have been working extremely long hours recently, yesterday was a 13 hour day Anyways I now get a few days off 14 kitties sorry Tasha's picture made you cry, that has to be hard seeing one that reminds you of your baby. As for Wicket, no once he was old enough we tried him on dry dog food and he can eat that normally it is just liquids he has problems with. To get water he eats ice cubes as they are solid when he chews them and swallows. He comes to you and ask for ice cubes when he needs them by looking at you then going to the fridge and staring up at the ice maker. He will go back and forth from you to fridge staring till you get the hint Finally here is pics of my kitty Bobbi and my horse Gonzo.
Attached Images

Old January 27th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Dogs make you rich

Finally figuring out how to get bigger pics in here so I will add some more or just upload new ones bigger so you can see better Bobbi again, then Wicket looking pathetic, that picture was taken shortly after he got out of the emergency vet when he almost died from his second round of puppy shots:sad: That is whole different story. I now take giving vaccinations very serious. Within 1/2 hour of his shots he was gasping for air and crying in pain. He was not suppose to make it through that episode or so the vets said He spent that night at the vets in a oxygen tent on supportive care. The next day I brought him home against vets wishes(they wanted me to give up on him) I rigged my own oxygen tent at home and slept on the floor next to him night and day for 3 days, and slowely with lots of tlc he started pullling out of it Needless to say he has never been vaccinated since. I just get titers drawn to see where we stand. They always come back very high
Which could start a whole new conversation on how I believe we over vaccinate our animals like crazy Anyways last one is Wicket healthy and happy staring at his ball again
Attached Images

Old January 27th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Dogs make you rich

Now I'm going picture happy Another one of Gonzo. My friend Peter is riding him, which does no justice to his size. Peter is a very big guy and makes Gonz look small. Next are pics of Tasha the frisbee girl. She gets some big air sometimes,even though in the second one she misses. 90 percent of the time she gets it She loves to jump and twist getting her frisbee.
Attached Images

Old January 27th, 2008, 11:55 AM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcsrule View Post
Now I'm going picture happy
And nobody here will mind !!!! omg Gonzo is just beautiful ! and I love the flying dog , wow , this dog can jump !
Old January 27th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Dogs make you rich

Thanks Frenchy, I have only had two horses in my life and I was extremely lucky to get Gonz when he was only 1 year old(he was given to me)and him turn out to be such a talented, atheletic and beautiful horse. When he was 2 someone offered me 15 thousand for him, I could get much more now if I wanted(me sell Gonzo,like that will ever happen) Yes Tasha would love to do the dog frisbee competitions, shes an addict.
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:04 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

bcsrule - Me crying isn't necessarily always a bad thing. Tasha is a beautiful dog. So was my girl. It's good memories.
Gonzo is gorgeous! You are so lucky to have him. What an angel.
Wicket - I love that pic of him.He looks so angelic. He is so lucky to have you for his mommy. I am sure most others would not have given him that many chances. He is one heck of a fighter!! You have to admire that.
And of course I love Bobbi. Such a cutie pie.
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Dogs make you rich

Thank you 14 kitties for your nice words. Yes Wicket is a real fighter, and yes most probably would not of tried so hard to help him go on. But if anyone ever saw the look on his face and sparkle for life in his eyes even at deaths door they would understand why I continued to believe in him
Old January 28th, 2008, 03:04 PM

I sooooooooooo love Border Collies.... They're gorgeous!
Old January 29th, 2008, 12:11 AM

Pics YAY

Love them all!!!

Bobbi, Gonzo & Wicket are all gorgeous & colour matching too

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying