Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old May 18th, 2007, 12:55 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Princess Lil Belle entertains herself

Princess Lil Belle is also very good at entertaining herself when no one feels like wrestling:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=538800

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 18th, 2007, 01:39 PM

omg, I looooove that last one. That's so hilarious.
Old May 18th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Senior Contributor

Omg I love the pack in motion

I loved the first one, the tire over Ember's face like that , and the group wrestling one in the house
and I soooo loved the last one. Lil Belle with the zoomies
Old May 18th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Hazel I'm sooo mean I turned up the video's so that Bree could hear the barking, now she is going nuts it is too funny
Old May 18th, 2007, 02:15 PM

How wonderful I love seeing the personality's

http://www.freewebs.com/crazy4cresteds/index.htm
Old May 18th, 2007, 02:26 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Sheriff Cole opens his mail

Here's one last one...unless hazel decides to throw dignity to the wind and put in a clip of leaf hauler sledding ...

This is Sheriff Cole trying to find a peaceful spot to open his mailing tube.

This is my all-time favorite footage of the Sheriff, but it's shot indoors and might be too dark for anyone to make out... I can't see it with my slow modem once it's uploaded, so I'm not sure how dark it turned out... I hope you can see it!

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=539007

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 18th, 2007, 02:28 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Has Bree calmed down yet, Breeze? Seems like a dirty trick to play on yourself! Cole spent most of the morning staring at the computer and wondering how the other dogs got in there!

Old May 18th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Has Bree calmed down yet, Breeze? Seems like a dirty trick to play on yourself! Cole spent most of the morning staring at the computer and wondering how the other dogs got in there!

Bree does that with the t.v. and we sit there laughing our butt off
Old May 18th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Half Way To Crazy

I think that one with cole has to be my all time favorite. Maybe he is going to map his way to see me !!!!!!
Old May 18th, 2007, 02:43 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

I've got bird tapes I listen to in the late winter to "re-educate" my ear before birding season. I love it when they sit in front of the speakers with their heads cocked, listening, and then get up to look behind the speakers for the birds!

Old May 18th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Doggie are way too funny sometimes
Old May 18th, 2007, 02:46 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
I think that one with cole has to be my all time favorite. Maybe he is going to map his way to see me !!!!!!
How dark is it? Even played from my hard drive, it transfered over pretty dark. I can barely make him out... :sad:

He's been helping me map out a route to Canada for our Big Vacation...but the map doesn't show dog friendly motels, so he's at a loss. he he And it would have to be a very dog-friendly motel!

Old May 18th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Half Way To Crazy

A little dark but you can make out that he has this big long thing in his mouth and you can see that he is white with spots
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:22 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

You can see he's white with spots? Cool! I can't even see that off my hard drive! But I have a little CRT for a monitor, too...not very good for video viewing, I guess...

Old May 18th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Live well, laugh often

Aww, they just keep getting better and better . I loved the one of Ember and Belle with their personal referee and the one with Belle with the zoomies was hysterical. I thought it was hilarious that when you said something to her she kicked it up a notch .

The last one with the Sheriff actually showed up very well for me. I could definately see all the detail and isn't he just the clever boy .
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Kitty Consort

Hazel, these are SO great! Such beautiful dogs.. what energy!
And fun the pack has together is awesome to see in action.
I love that first one, and Cole with his mail...those are priceless
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:40 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Thanks, everyone The Pack thanks you, too. They love being 'famous' and they're very grateful that hazel decided not to post the leaf hauler incident--sometimes the Hazel Run Mama embarrasses the Pack to no end

Old May 18th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Live well, laugh often

heh, no fair teasing us with the leaf blower incident unless you're gonna post it .
Old May 18th, 2007, 08:33 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriM View Post
heh, no fair teasing us with the leaf blower incident unless you're gonna post it .
I'd be ostracized...ignored...abandoned! It's one thing to talk to wierd ol' hazel and wonder if she's crazy...and a totally other thing to be absolutely certain she's certifiable! So I think the leaf hauler sledding may have to remain hazel's dirty little secret....

Last edited by hazelrunpack; May 19th, 2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

All 6 "not playing on the deck"

"'Kay... I knew I said that was the last one," hazel whines, "but I'm having just so much fun and there are two more I just have to include. The first is rare footage of all six (in one frame at times), "not playing" on the deck. As when they're "not playing" in the house, they sometimes get quite noisy..."

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=548872

Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:35 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Lil Belle entertains herself again...

this time with one of the Flying Kong Disks that she won from the pets.ca contest... She really does entertain herself quite well

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=557813

okay...I think that's it... sure it is, hazel! The dinner timer just went off--time to eat!

Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:36 PM

Quote:
This is Sheriff Cole trying to find a peaceful spot to open his mailing tube.
Awwwwwww... he's my fave. So smart!! The video's actually pretty bright too.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
this time with one of the Flying Kong Disks that she won from the pets.ca contest... She really does entertain herself quite well
She's my fave! I love the back of the head in the first few seconds too... "What the hey is she up to again?"
Old May 22nd, 2007, 09:38 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin View Post
She's my fave! I love the back of the head in the first few seconds too... "What the hey is she up to again?"
Way to pick just one fave, Prin!

Actually, that back of the head is your other "fave", Sheriff Cole.

Old May 22nd, 2007, 09:51 PM

Aww, I knew it!
Old May 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Senior Contributor

Hazel all the videos are awesome!! I can't get over how beautiful they all are. Lil Belle entertaining herself is absolutely hilarious. I love how they all play together, a big rolling ball of speckled fur and floppy ears.

Meowy Meowers - Angus n' Finn - 5 yrs old
Barky Barker - Skylar - 4 yrs old??
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacer View Post
... a big rolling ball of speckled fur and floppy ears.
Sounds a lot like a description of the dust bunnies rolling down our hall...

Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
Live well, laugh often

Wow, that's some noisy playtime and I love how Belle entertains herself. Is she the youngest?
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:05 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriM View Post
Wow, that's some noisy playtime and I love how Belle entertains herself. Is she the youngest?
Actually, she's the second (or third, since we don't know what order she and Ember were born in) oldest. Ridge is the youngest--she'll be 4 on June 18; then, in order, Macie (4 today), Cole(4), Ember and Belle (4), and Cass (5). My babies are growing up too quickly! :sad:

Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:06 PM
Senior Contributor

And the ones behind my couch.

Meowy Meowers - Angus n' Finn - 5 yrs old
Barky Barker - Skylar - 4 yrs old??