Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:34 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Are you in the mood for cat pics part 2

Miss Purrfect waiting for her morning loving.
Name:  IMG_0812.JPG
Views: 305
Size:  67.5 KB
And getting it. She loves having her scritches every day.
Name:  IMG_0816.JPG
Size:  44.8 KB
Li'l Bit - so fluffy in the winter time
Name:  IMG_0813.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  93.7 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:36 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I love this one of Ace. He shows all of his battle scars proudly.
Name:  IMG_0817.JPG
Size:  114.9 KB
Mew looking down on me from above
Name:  IMG_0822.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  46.5 KB
Heidi all comfy in her little den.
Name:  IMG_0827.JPG
Size:  42.9 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Senior Contributor

There is something about ACE that I am drawn to. I think he is absolutely stunning. Battle scars and all.
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:39 PM
150% PRO S/N

Astro is still not trusting me. I think it will be spring and warmer weather before I can spend more time with them trying to win their trust.
Name:  IMG_0830.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  95.3 KB
And Venus - she's a little feistier than her brother. Love the peeking though.
Name:  IMG_0831.JPG
Size:  85.2 KB
Heidi came out for some fresh air.
Name:  IMG_0836.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  131.7 KB

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:40 PM
150% PRO S/N

Another one of Heidi
Name:  IMG_0841.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  130.7 KB
Oopss, that's no cat!
Name:  IMG_0839.JPG
Size:  137.6 KB
Nipper - pet me please.
Name:  IMG_0842.JPG
Views: 288
Size:  87.7 KB

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:42 PM
150% PRO S/N

I love this one of Duece.
Name:  IMG_0844.JPG
Views: 293
Size:  67.7 KB
Li'l Bit up close
Name:  IMG_0845.JPG
Views: 280
Size:  50.5 KB
Wheezer
Name:  IMG_0846.JPG
Views: 284
Size:  41.5 KB

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:44 PM
150% PRO S/N

Taz - my only wild girl. The rest of the truly feral kitties are males.
Name:  IMG_0853.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  126.5 KB
Spazzy - love his winter look
Name:  IMG_0854.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  114.6 KB
Ohoh - meeces are on the other side of the fence. The kitties in the background have a definite interested stance.
Name:  IMG_0856.JPG
Views: 289
Size:  121.1 KB

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Senior Contributor

You know 14+K, when you talk about your crew it's one thing. But to actually see them and how happy and content they are is a whole new ballgame.

You are an angel 14+K..you really are.
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:46 PM
150% PRO S/N

Tinker - Mom, I'm trying to eat here!
Name:  IMG_0858.JPG
Views: 279
Size:  94.8 KB
And Mew from a different angle.
Name:  IMG_0859.JPG
Views: 272
Size:  93.1 KB

I do believe that is it. Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
There is something about ACE that I am drawn to. I think he is absolutely stunning. Battle scars and all.
Me too. He looks so darn proud.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

The time and money you give up to give these tossed out kitties a good life is so unbelievably selfish of you 14+ . I often dream of being able to meet you and the kitties, and I won't even try to steal TT nope, I'm lying, I will try to steal him . Warning, though, you may not get me out of the catuary

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:57 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Me too. He looks so darn proud.
I love him so much. From the day I first saw him in the live trap he won a big piece of my heart. He was so ferocious and protective of Ajax. I love the fact that over time he has slowly started to accept me. I keep hoping for the day he will come to me on his own accord.

Quote:
You know 14+K, when you talk about your crew it's one thing. But to actually see them and how happy and content they are is a whole new ballgame.

Aww shucks. Just trying to do a little bit to help the cat population. I love all of them. I hope they are all happy. Not one of them try to get out of the catuary. They seem pretty content to lay around and wait for their slave to come look after them. She doesn't mind a bit!

Old January 6th, 2011, 01:00 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
The time and money you give up to give these tossed out kitties a good life is so unbelievably selfish of you 14+ . I often dream of being able to meet you and the kitties, and I won't even try to steal TT nope, I'm lying, I will try to steal him . Warning, though, you may not get me out of the catuary
I don't look at it that way though. It's what I want to do - plain and simple. These cats give me so much in return for a little food and attention.
I would love to meet you too. You never know, I may not let you out of the catuary. And TT - he isn't going anywhere. He loves his mommy.

Old January 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Senior Contributor

I too love Ace,a beautiful tabby tom,with scars
I remember when he and Ajax were in the garage,it's amazing Ace is accepting of all the other kitties.

Little Heidi does not look so little anymore,hopefully by spring she'll want to join all the other kitties,but I'm sure she's fine where she is....

L4,Ben Max,maybe one day you'll come our way and you get to visit all the cats,maybe even give 14+ a hug for all the work she does,with formerly unhappy cast-offs
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Senior Contributor

wow...Heidi looks like she has a beautiful winter coat. Bless you for looking after them all. I love Li'l Bit...what a gorgeous face!
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
I remember when he and Ajax were in the garage,it's amazing Ace is accepting of all the other kitties.

Little Heidi does not look so little anymore,hopefully by spring she'll want to join all the other kitties,but I'm sure she's fine where she is....

L4,Ben Max,maybe one day you'll come our way and you get to visit all the cats,maybe even give 14+ a hug for all the work she does,with formerly unhappy cast-offs
I would love to meet everyone actually.. And yes, there would be an abundance of hugs!
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:55 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post

L4,Ben Max,maybe one day you'll come our way and you get to visit all the cats,
Would love to meet both L4 and BM.
Ace has come a long way from those days in the garage. It's hard to believe it. He is such a good boy.
Heidi is still pretty tiny. I think it must be the angle and her crouching. I'm hoping she will be adopted but if not we will work on getting her with the rest. She doesn't seem to mind them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16 View Post
wow...Heidi looks like she has a beautiful winter coat. Bless you for looking after them all. I love Li'l Bit...what a gorgeous face!
Heidi's coat is nice and thick. They all are. Most days the kitties are all outside watching the world go by. Around 4 pm they start to go into their houses for the night. Of course in the summer they are hardly ever inside. Li'l Bit is a pretty girl. No mistaking her for a boy.

Old January 6th, 2011, 02:11 PM
-

Quote:

I totally agree.

More great pics of your beautiful kitties.

And, it just amazes me how you remember all their names.
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:36 PM
-

Quote:
I totally agree , 14+ is a kitty
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM
~Cat Servent~

Astro! what a cutie face!!!! and man that look Venus is givin ya! Heidi looks like she's settlin right in....I'm still working on Medella.... she is new to cats though...may take some time to convince her she can't have just one!

I think we should all vacation at the catuary this summer....we can all bring tents and camp out on 14's lawn!!! (dibs on bunkin with Sam!!!) We could all meet each other and help out with 14's chores!!! Should prob pass it by her and hubby first though!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old January 6th, 2011, 03:02 PM

14+ - you really do have a beautiful bunch of kitties. you do so much for all of them! I someday hope to have a little catuary like you. i think its great that they get to spend time outside !
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:19 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
More great pics of your beautiful kitties.

And, it just amazes me how you remember all their names.
It isn't hard. I only call them by other names about half the time. Eventually I get the right one. And thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
I totally agree , 14+ is a kitty
Thank you Frenchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
Astro! what a cutie face!!!! and man that look Venus is givin ya! Heidi looks like she's settlin right in....I'm still working on Medella.... she is new to cats though...may take some time to convince her she can't have just one!

I think we should all vacation at the catuary this summer....we can all bring tents and camp out on 14's lawn!!! (dibs on bunkin with Sam!!!) We could all meet each other and help out with 14's chores!!! Should prob pass it by her and hubby first though!
Heidi is doing fine. Keep working on Medella though. Gary keeps asking about Blue and how he's doing. I tell him he has two women fawning over him all the time.
You could all vaca here. Maybe I'll manage to get a bunch of lumber together and we can do an old fashioned barn raising while everyone is here! I can get all of the fixing up in the catuary done that needs done. 'Course now I have to run it past hubby. And up - rent some portapotties.

Old January 6th, 2011, 11:23 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgiemama View Post
14+ - you really do have a beautiful bunch of kitties. you do so much for all of them! I someday hope to have a little catuary like you. i think its great that they get to spend time outside !
Thanks hedgie. I'm hoping soon "Catuary" will be the actual registered name. You'll have to find another name for your sanctuary.
The kitties in the catuary can go outside whenever they want. They just can't leave the catuary. There is lots of room for them to run and play and get into mischief though. I think they are content.

Old January 7th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Doggie Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Oopss, that's no cat!
Sammy

Wonderful pictures of your kitty crew .

I love you 14+ . You're one special lady .
Old January 7th, 2011, 08:52 AM
~Cat Servent~

Quote:
Gary keeps asking about Blue and how he's doing. I tell him he has two women fawning over him all the time.
You could all vaca here. Maybe I'll manage to get a bunch of lumber together and we can do an old fashioned barn raising while everyone is here! I can get all of the fixing up in the catuary done that needs done. 'Course now I have to run it past hubby. And up - rent some portapotties.
Blue (aka Charlie)'s fur is growing in nicely and he loves getting brushed! I have to go teach Medella and her daughter how to clip his claws sometime soon...so I'll snap some pics while I'm there! She sent me one in an email a while back...he's all streatched out on her daughter who fell asleep on the couch! Safe to say he's a happy guy!

Ya potties would be good! And ya know....old fashioned barn raising....mostly by all us women...kinda sounds fun!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old January 7th, 2011, 11:49 AM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
Wonderful pictures of your kitty crew .

I love you 14+ . You're one special lady .
I love you back LP. You are a special lady as well. You do so much for dogs and now helping with kitties too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
Blue (aka Charlie)'s fur is growing in nicely and he loves getting brushed! I have to go teach Medella and her daughter how to clip his claws sometime soon...so I'll snap some pics while I'm there! She sent me one in an email a while back...he's all streatched out on her daughter who fell asleep on the couch! Safe to say he's a happy guy!

Ya potties would be good! And ya know....old fashioned barn raising....mostly by all us women...kinda sounds fun!
Pics would be nice. I'd tell Gary how much Charlie loves being brushed but then he would feel really guilty for not doing it. I'm so glad it all worked out for him. He really misses Blue a lot!

What I want to do this summer is to put a roof over all of the enclosures. That way when it rains or even on hot summer days there is some protection for the kitties besides having to hide inside their homes. I also need to replace the roof on the small house and paint both of them. Fun stuff!!!

Old January 8th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:

I agree 110%

Without you, who knows where they would be today.

And I know they feel all the love that you give to them. And they are ever so happy. I can see it in their eyes.

They are simply GORGEOUS.
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:29 AM
You can call me DOG!

Spazzy is georgous!!! He looks like he has a little Maine Coone.

Beautiful pictures 14+.

Rest in Peace Bailey: 12/10/95-1/9/09 (Golden Retriever)
Rest in Peace Kitty: 7/1/2000 - 10/7/2013
Rest in Peace Gryphon (sounds like Griffin): 10/15/2004 - 11/18/2017 (English Springer Spaniel)
Bella: 3/09/2005 LHD Cat adopted by/from Child
Mollie: 6/2/2009 (English Setter)
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:22 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona_b View Post
I agree 110%

Without you, who knows where they would be today.

And I know they feel all the love that you give to them. And they are ever so happy. I can see it in their eyes.

They are simply GORGEOUS.
Thanks mf. I do what I can. I only wish it could be more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmccallum View Post
Spazzy is georgous!!! He looks like he has a little Maine Coone.

Beautiful pictures 14+.
I've often wondered if some of my gang has MC in them. I would imagine somewhere in their lineage it is almost impossible not to have. All I know is that as soon as the weather starts getting colder their wonderful manes start growing. I love them!! Even Orbit, my fuzzy black kitty, gets this marvelous mane in the winter. Makes him look like a different cat.

Old January 8th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Thanks mf. I do what I can. I only wish it could be more.
You do ALOT for them. And they know that.