Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:13 PM

Post Reward - lost cat - Markham, Ont

A Family Member Has Gone Astray on the evening of May 22, 2011 in the Kennedy Road/ Old Kennedy Road & Denison Street area.

Name: Boris
Description: Male, 4yrs old, black short haired cat, with a tuff of white fur at his chest.

Note: We are offering a REWARD of $250.00 for his safe and speedy return. See attached picture.

Any tips, advice or feedback would be appreciated.

We can be reached 24/7 @ 416-548-4216 or email: martindeboris@gmail.com
Attached Images

Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

What city are you in, Warren? I can add it to the title for you.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Hazel I think that is Markham, Ontario, Cda but I guess it would be best to be 100% sure.
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:30 PM

Yes - we are in Markham - a very busy intersection but we think Boris is alive and lost.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:39 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Here's the sticky on tips for finding lost kitties. I pray something helps and he shows up soon. Cats not used to being outside do usually hide. At least during daylight hours. Good luck.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69919

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:06 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

One of our past members, Chris, would like to pass on the number for the OSPCA in Newmarket. They do AC for Markham.....905-898-7122 Good luck!
Thanks!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:52 AM

Thank you for the number. We have called and spoken with SPCA York Region and hopefully, someone will turn Boris in. We have searched high and low and still he has not returned. The really sad part is that we are going on vacation on Saturday and my wife did not buy cancellation insurance and we have another cat who is sad right now but will be going into a pet hotel while we are away. We are sad but hopeful. Daily we think that he may have been taken as he is a good looking cat, healthy, and we spotted an individual walking by our back yard, saw Boris and tried to reach out to grab him --- on the day Boris went missing.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Mickey, my angel

Sending that he comes back soon.

If you haven't found him by Saturday do you have any neighbours that might keep an eye out for him and perhaps put out food by your door while you are gone?
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." -Jack Layton
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Kitties: Punky (17), and Sassy (13), Twinky (10),

SweetMickey 1991 to May 24, 2009
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:25 AM

No - we have only lived in our condo for 2 mths - we moved from a place in newcastle and haven't had a chance to meet neighbours yet. We will have friends check for him in the back periodically but no one who can regularly help/watch while we are away.
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Mickey, my angel

That is a tough situation. Will your friends also keep in touch with the SPCA while you are gone?

Still keeping my for your boy.
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." -Jack Layton
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Kitties: Punky (17), and Sassy (13), Twinky (10),

SweetMickey 1991 to May 24, 2009
Old May 26th, 2011, 11:13 AM

SPCA needs an emergency contact person while we are away so we can provide that information. Our vet also has been alerted and Petsmart too - but if this forum and its members can assist somehow in alerting other vets or hospitals in my area, I would most appreciate any assistance in getting the word out. My wife and I are also willing to pay/reimburse anyone who has found Boris in case he needs medical attention and we have told our vet that as well, and our emergency contact. We dont know more what we can do and remain hopeful that he will show up soon. We miss him immensely and his absence from our household is so noticeable.

Tags
kennedy and denison, lost cat, reward