Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Pet product reviews - dog products

Old November 30th, 2011, 02:06 PM

Medical ID Tags for Dogs

This is my first time trying to post on my phone, so I hope it works... Hahah.

I thought I would post a review here of a site called "dogtagart.com" because I have been so pleased with them. For just about a year, I looked everywhere trying to find a medical ID tag for my little one who has epilepsy. None of our local pet stores made them and the ones I found online were either not very clear or were too expensive.

However, I recently came across dogtagart.com and it's been great. For about $11 plus tax, you can get these great dog tags that are guaranteed for life. Actually, I bet they'd be great for cats as well. My dog is only 8 lbs and it works for her. The printing is so clear and you can put various images on front, even designing your own. We chose a design already under the "medical tags" section of their site. I can post a pic if anyone is interested.

I would recommend buying the tag protector - ours has gotten a little scratched on the edges because Keely wears three other tags besides this one. Otherwise, I don't think that would happen.

The tags ship quickly and I'm just happy to have people know about Keely's condition right away if, heaven forbid, anything happens to her.

Hope this info is helpful!

Serena

Last edited by serenamlambe; November 30th, 2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Typos/Add a point