Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old July 24th, 2011, 02:49 AM

Unhappy Missing female chihuahua - BURNABY, BC. DOW AVE.

Our sweetie pie went missing last night, when our home was broken into and they left our doors open. We are actually unsure if she ran scared - or was stolen. The police seem to think she had run away scared.

She is about 5lbs. 2 1/2 years old. She has a cute little pink nose and the tip of her tail is white like a paint brush. She has a tattoo on her inner thigh... She is white and ginger coloured.

We live on Dow Ave. Cross streets are Dow and Watling St..... close to Sussex - South Burnaby area. We are very close to metrotown.

She is so missed and we are all sick with worry. I just can't imagine her out there in the big world with out us.

Were are begging for any leads. It's been one whole day now, that she has been gone and we thought forsure we would hear from someone anybody.

We have postered all over our neighbourhood. Called the Burnaby SPCA, tweeted about her, facebooked, listings in the lost and found of craigslist and kiijii and buy and sell.

We are offering a reward for her safe return.

Any help is so greatly appreciated. We miss our baby.
Old July 26th, 2011, 12:16 AM

Do you have a picture to post here?

Have you put up posters at Metrotown Bus Loop and both Metrotown & Royal Oak SkyTrain stations? Also the nearby elementary school & child care center? Put a poster in the grocery stores & pet supply stores.

Frequently check the Pet Habitat pet store in Metropolis as they do sell animals

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:08 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I hope you're reunited soon, chihuahua lily

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:18 AM

Help find missing chihuahua - Lily!

My Lily is still missing. We have put many posters in Burnaby, New West, North Van, West Van and gave them to doggie boutiques, vets, animal hospitals, the SPCA, The Province even ran the story about her being missing. Nothing yet.

Well, we had a few leads about this particular fellow who was seen in the Burnaby area panhandling with a chihuahua. But, we caught up with him this past Saturday, and it was a chihuahua that was white w/gray spots.

It's a amazing how many people know about Lily, just the "right" person hasn't seen her yet.

I'm dying from sadness with out her. I miss her so much and I can't believe how long it is taking to get her back. I don't want to give up hope... but it's so hard to keep the faith.

I just want my baby Lily home.

(P.S: sorry I forgot to add a photo of her last time!)
Attached Images

Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:18 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

She's beautiful, chihuahua lily! I hope you get some leads soon!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Senior Contributor

She is cute as a button. I will keep an eye open for her. Was she spayed I hope? Don't give up hope - there was recently an article about a dog that was found in the Okanagan and had been missing from Montreal for a year!

Tags
burnaby, chihuahua, lost, stolen, vancouver