Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old May 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM

Unhappy Lost Cat- Spruce Grove, AB

Cleo ran out the door when we got home- she is an indoor cat and may be scared and hiding, but she is very affectionate as well and may have been taken into someone's home. Please, we are heartbroken for our furry friend- help us find her as we miss her terribly.

Cleo is almost three, weighs less than eight pounds and is very slender. She has short hair, brown and grey tabby, and very bright green eyes. She has been microchipped but does not have a collar on anymore.

If you have any information, please email me- we are so sad but still searching!
Attached Images

Old May 19th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Mickey, my angel

Cleo is a beautiful girl.

The following is a link to a thread with some good suggestions on things you can do when a cat goes missing:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69919

Sending that you find your girl soon.
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." -Jack Layton
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Kitties: Punky (17), and Sassy (13), Twinky (10),

SweetMickey 1991 to May 24, 2009
Old August 28th, 2011, 03:39 PM

for BZedJ

I know you posted in May and its been a while but is she still missing? There's a cat in my backyard who fits her description, we thought she was a kitten she was so small. She is very affectionate. I have fed her and given her water. I have a house cat and since I do not know if this lost cat has her shots or has been spayed I will not be bringing her inside, however, she knows where she can get food and water now so she will likely hang around here. I will check for posts periodically throughout tonight and tomorrow if we need to get in touch
Old August 29th, 2011, 11:40 PM

Hi, i think i may have found your cat. There is one that keeps coming around where i live and it looks extremely like Cleo. I live on Landon crescent in Spruce Grove. I also saw it on sunday morning too. It doesnt have a collar and is really friendly but scared. I will try and get her/him and give it some food.
Old August 30th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Senior Contributor

I hope it's the one!!!!
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stawbz View Post
Hi, i think i may have found your cat. There is one that keeps coming around where i live and it looks extremely like Cleo. I live on Landon crescent in Spruce Grove. I also saw it on sunday morning too. It doesnt have a collar and is really friendly but scared. I will try and get her/him and give it some food.

How kind of you

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old August 30th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stawbz View Post
Hi there, and thank you for helping this baby! If the OP does not happen to come back, please get in contact with the Spruce Grove Vet clinic. The people there are wonderful and take in a lot of "strays". They can also put posters up in the clinic that someone who knows the owner may see. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the number to the clinic, if not, mods please remove it!!

(780)962-3233 (I have them on speed dial )

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012

Tags
cat, lost, spruce grove, tabby