Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old June 20th, 2010, 01:40 AM

Angry horrific cat abuse

http://www.kenny-glenn.net/

anyone seen that after i did i swear i would of pulled that kids eyes out had i seen him after that i hope he and his family gets punished bad
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:29 AM

Arrrg, not this story again! I'm trying to forget it ever happened. I didn't watch the videos, I just saw the media coverage of it. That boy is seriously f***** up.

I hope that bit about Dusty being returned to his owner is not true. I have little faith in humanity as it is, that would be the last straw.

Jenny, the one I grew up with
Shani, the one who brought me the greatest joy
Casimir, who left far too soon
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Senior Contributor

if you scroll down it says this: It is concerning Dusty and a third video that was found of a black and white cat.

UPDATE: Sheriff Stradley of Lawton, OK said: "The horrifying day may be over for the cat, but it is just getting started for its abusers. We'll put it together and take it to the D.A. It will be up to the D.A. whether or not he files charges or not. Our job is to put the investigation together as a case and take it to the DA and that's what we'll do".

Stradley says the teens responsible were released to their parents by the DA and they and their lawyer will meet with investigators to determine their fate on Tuesday. Dusty, the cat, is alive and was taken to a veterinarian where it will remain until the investigation is complete.

*Update: Dusty the Cat is safe for now in the local veterinary hospital (click here to read or watch the video)

*Update: "During their investigation, the Comanche County Sheriff's Department discovered a third abuse video that shows the beating of a black and white cat - also at a teens' home. The sheriff's department rescued that cat today." news link

"The cats will not go back into the home, and they are expected to be adopted out into a good home in the next few days."

"Once the vet treats Dusty and the other cat, 7News will be able to visit them. You can count on us to have much happier footage of Dusty and the other cat later this week."

Following the Operation Dustyce (which resulted in Dusty and another cat named Patches being saved) Various internet groups and communities
have pronounced February 15'th an international "Dusty Day" (02.15.2009)