Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Sponsored products and services > Featured products and services

Old July 17th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Administrator

Celebrate living pets; memorialize deceased pets

Do You Love Your Pet and Would You Like to Keep Them Always Close to Your Heart?

Would You Like To Save Money At The Same Time?

I’ll bet your pet is a very important member of your family, and you’d love to have them with you always… while you’re at work or travelling; or perhaps you would like to keep a cherished pet who’s passed on close to your heart.

I’m throwing a party to welcome myself to the pets.ca board, so now you CAN keep your pet always with you and you CAN save 45% during this first (and last) introductory special offer.

What are pet mementos?
Pet mementos are one of a kind Canadian custom-made jewelry designed to keep your pet always close to your heart. We do this by incorporating fur or ashes from your pet into the memento as we make it. They are designed to celebrate living pets and to create unique memorials for deceased pets.

What’s available in my special offer?

• One pet memento in the color of your choice incorporating your pet’s fur or cremains complete with leather cord ($75 value)
• One pet amulet on sterling silver wire to attach to your pet’s collar. This is a special limited edition item created especially for this offer and available nowhere else. ($40 value)
• My new report…10 Tips On Dealing With Loss of a Pet. ($10 value)
• A bonus pair of colordrip earrings. ($30 value)

Purchased separately (if you could find it all), this package would be worth $155, however during this sale, you can receive all the above items for only $85…that’s a 45% savings for ordering NOW.

IT’S RISK FREE!!! If you don’t love the jewelry you receive and agree it’s a fabulous way to keep your pet always close to your heart, then return the memento, the pet amulet and the colordrip earrings in original packaging for a full refund (less shipping) within 30 days. The report 10 Tips on Dealing with Loss of a Pet is yours to keep.

TO PLACE AN ORDER:

Click here to go to my shopping cart. Click on specials, and follow the checkout instructions.

Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions on sending your pet’s fur or ashes and the etips report “Ten tips on dealing with loss of a pet”.

ACT NOW!! This is a one time offer that expires at midnight PST Monday July 23, 2007.

I look forward to adding your beloved pet to my “Wall of Love”!

Carol
www.petmementos.com
Attached Images

Old July 17th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

bumping to the top
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter