Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Breed characteristics and traits

Old June 11th, 2011, 09:31 PM

Hi, Bastien! I'm owner of a Dogo and very curious about you baby, mixed with bulldog! Post some recent photos for us to see!
Old June 13th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Formerly Bastien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toscão View Post
Hi, Bastien! I'm owner of a Dogo and very curious about you baby, mixed with bulldog! Post some recent photos for us to see!
Here is the most recent pics i have on my computer.

Sorry the pictures are not clear, they are from my phone.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
Formerly Bastien

Few more pics of Bully!!!
Attached Images

Old November 2nd, 2011, 03:13 PM
Senior Contributor

Where is his sister's pictures? He sure is a big boy.

There ain't no cure for stupid ...... but we should make sure we laugh and point it out to everyone else
Old November 2nd, 2011, 04:21 PM
Senior Contributor

I was going to say the opposite,I think he looks smaller than a Dogo,but maybe it's just the pic,really handsome though
Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:41 AM
Formerly Bastien

Yea i dont think he's going to be as big as his dad (110pd)... He is about 75pd right now so...

I havent seen his sister in a while... ill make sure to take pictures the next time i see her
Old November 9th, 2011, 09:23 AM

AB mix with Dogo Argentino

Hi Bastien,

I've noticed your posts on your AB/Dogo Argentino and I wanted to ask you where you got your dog? Funny enough I purchased my female which is the same mix as yours and I think the same age. Maybe they are related?
Old November 11th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Formerly Bastien

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie79 View Post
Hi Bastien,

I've noticed your posts on your AB/Dogo Argentino and I wanted to ask you where you got your dog? Funny enough I purchased my female which is the same mix as yours and I think the same age. Maybe they are related?

That would be awsome!!! ive trying to get into contact with Bully's litter but the "breeder" wouldnt let me (makes sence).

I dont remenber de name of the town. It was on the Quebec side. 300$ i think i payed for him. It was a litter of 11 if i remember corectly. Dad(Dogo) was all white with black marking on his ears and mom was AB(black and white) Where did you buy yours? Do you have any pictures? You can also PM me if you prefer.

Mine was also born on October 27th!!!! lol
Old November 11th, 2011, 11:13 AM

That's awesome! They are forsure from the same litter. I got Maggie from this Laurie lady outside of Montreal last year. It was a couple of days before Christmas. She did live far out of Montreal so she met us in Bucherville. She only had 2 females left at that time. She brought both of them so we could pick. The biggest regret I have is not taking both of them. Maggie is such an amazing and well behaved dog. I couldn't ask for anything better. Maggie weights 75lbs right now too. Her dad was a Dogo Argentino and the mom was an American Bulldog. I do have some pictures of both of them which I'm going to post! Did you only take the one male or did you buy more? I really hope she breeds again and sells more pups as I would jump on it in a heart beat!! I'm also going to post more pictures of Maggie. Look forward to hearing from you again.
Old November 11th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Formerly Bastien

Quote:
That's awesome! They are forsure from the same litter. I got Maggie from this Laurie lady outside of Montreal last year. It was a couple of days before Christmas. She did live far out of Montreal so she met us in Bucherville. She only had 2 females left at that time. She brought both of them so we could pick. The biggest regret I have is not taking both of them. Maggie is such an amazing and well behaved dog. I couldn't ask for anything better. Maggie weights 75lbs right now too. Her dad was a Dogo Argentino and the mom was an American Bulldog. I do have some pictures of both of them which I'm going to post! Did you only take the one male or did you buy more? I really hope she breeds again and sells more pups as I would jump on it in a heart beat!! I'm also going to post more pictures of Maggie. Look forward to hearing from you again.
Wow!! I just found a picture of Maggie that ive received from the "breeder"... What are the odds of meeting on a site like this I cant beleive it haha

I got a male "Bully", my friend got a female "brooklyn" and my cousin got another female "Ivey"...

Where are you from?? I live near Ottawa
Attached Images

Old November 11th, 2011, 03:59 PM

Smile

Oh my...I so remember seeing this photo of Maggie with her postings and I never saved it. Thanks!!
It is certainly a small world. I'm very happy to see some pictures of Maggie's brother. So awesome. I'm from Aylmer, Quebec.
I did remember reading one of your posts stating that the mother was stolen?? I hope not...that is such a terrible and sad thing to happen.
So I'm assuming the other siblings have gotten along with Bully their brother, lol.
Old November 11th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Formerly Bastien

Quote:
Oh my...I so remember seeing this photo of Maggie with her postings and I never saved it. Thanks!!
It is certainly a small world. I'm very happy to see some pictures of Maggie's brother. So awesome. I'm from Aylmer, Quebec.
I did remember reading one of your posts stating that the mother was stolen?? I hope not...that is such a terrible and sad thing to happen.
So I'm assuming the other siblings have gotten along with Bully their brother, lol.
Well when i went to get Bully from the breeder, there was only the dad there and the lady told me that the mother had been stolen.

Also... This might sound weird but i mean, if you would like me to get Bully, Brooklyn and Ivey together and meet up with you some day, im sure it would be doable..

And im also really suprised and happy that you have talked to me on here
Old November 11th, 2011, 06:34 PM

That is so sad to hear about the mom, who could do that. Anyhow I'm so glad I did meet you on here. I would love to get together with all the siblings and have them see one another once again!! That would be awesome. How's the temperament with Bully? Any health issues, really hoping not as Maggie is so far so great,lol.
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Formerly Bastien

Quote:
That is so sad to hear about the mom, who could do that. Anyhow I'm so glad I did meet you on here. I would love to get together with all the siblings and have them see one another once again!! That would be awesome. How's the temperament with Bully? Any health issues, really hoping not as Maggie is so far so great,lol.
Bully's temperament is A+, he get a little excited with other dogs but thats it. And for health issues, sofar so good lol
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:51 AM

That's great! Maggie is also very well behaved and gets excited around other dogs too. She's very friendly and submissive. She does get scared of noises though that she is unfamilar with and sometimes shakes because of it. I'm trying to get her to stay calm and stay and listen to the noises to tell her everything is ok. lol
Old November 14th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Formerly Bastien

Quote:
That's great! Maggie is also very well behaved and gets excited around other dogs too. She's very friendly and submissive. She does get scared of noises though that she is unfamilar with and sometimes shakes because of it. I'm trying to get her to stay calm and stay and listen to the noises to tell her everything is ok. lol
Bully is also very submissive. But he's the oposite when it comes to noises, he could sleep trought a Huricane!! lol
Old August 9th, 2016, 05:41 AM

My Dogo Argentino x AMST

http://prntscr.com/c3gs1q
Old August 9th, 2016, 03:38 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

What a beautiful dog, 540nemanja!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."