Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings

Old August 3rd, 2008, 05:16 PM

Foster so Desperately Needed!!!!

Lordy, Lordy Where do they all come from? Steri-Animal is desperate for Fosters. I have just trapped 2 kittens and am adding them to my brood, my adoption partner has just taken in 4 whose mother was killed by a car, another one of our volunteers has just taken in 5 more and then I get this email.

Can anyone help?

Here are some important points:

· Because this cat family is situated very close to a major boulevard in Saint-Laurent (opposite Vanier College and about 40 feet from Ste-Croix boulevard) we have to move fast to get the kittens out of there!

· Descriptions: the mother is a short-haired, pretty, petite, affectionate cat that is a mixture of tabby and dilute tortoise-shell. There are four short-haired kittens about 6 weeks old and similar to the mother in colouring although one is darker.

· Jean is willing to take in one kitten and I am willing to take in the mother but we are desperate to find foster homes for the other three babies.

Please contact me through a Private Message.

Jo-Ann
Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:04 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

It is times like this I wish I was closer to Montreal. My heart breaks when I read this stuff. I would take these guys in a heartbeat. My hubby would probably be packing my bags for me as I did it but oh well!
I someone will come forward to help.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old August 3rd, 2008, 08:51 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Bump bump

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old August 3rd, 2008, 08:52 PM

Foster Homes Desperately Needed

So do I. We are up to our ears in cats and we do not have a shelter. Our cats are all in foster homes.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
150% PRO S/N

I have 28 and am too far away to take them Believe me, I would!!!

Old August 3rd, 2008, 08:58 PM

I appreciate the thought. I know there are people out there who would be interested and just need a billboard to find them.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
150% PRO S/N

Now there's a thought. A big, huge billboard to advertise s/n and the costs of not doing it. :sad:
Good luck on finding fosters. MY fingers are still crossed tightly!!!

Old August 3rd, 2008, 09:04 PM

If you know anyone in Montreal let them know we are in need. Thanks
Old August 3rd, 2008, 09:11 PM
-

Stay log on a few more minutes as I will pm you.