Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old April 19th, 2010, 08:09 PM

Lost Wiizer (dog)

My dog Wiizer ran away friday morning (April 16th) in Feversham, Ontario (Grey Highlands, Grey County)
He is a German Sheppard Border Collie mix. He is all black ( like a black German Sheppard ) with a white chest and white paws... he also has a scared snout from an allergic reaction to air fresheners.
Wiizer is 3 years old. Not fixed. When he ran away he was wearing a blue collar with no tags. Hes not micro chipped or tattooed.
He has a big bark but is very friendly.
We miss him very very much!! I cant stop crying thinking about where he is or what has happened to him.
If you have seen him or know where he is or really anything about Wiizer please call me!! my number is 705 888 6436 and my name is Elizabeth
please please please i miss him sooo much!!

Last edited by lizndjosh; April 19th, 2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: adding a picture
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:12 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Have you put up posters and contacted the shelters and vets in your area? It doesn't hurt to check the shelters in person--as busy as they are, they could well miss Wiizer if he comes in.

Do you have a picture to post here? That might help, too.

I hope you get him back soon!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:16 PM

ive called everywhere we are in the middle of no where so i am trying to think of every where to call. i put out a bunch of posters today..

and thank you for your hope! but i dont know how to add a picture! i have one on my profile though... i think
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:21 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

My dog Wiizer ran away friday morning (April 16th) in Feversham, Ontario (Grey Highlands, Grey County)
He is a German Sheppard Border Collie mix. He is all black ( like a black German Sheppard ) with a white chest and white paws... he also has a scared snout from an allergic reaction to air fresheners.
Wiizer is 3 years old. Not fixed. When he ran away he was wearing a blue collar with no tags. Hes not micro chipped or tattooed.
He has a big bark but is very friendly.
We miss him very very much!! I cant stop crying thinking about where he is or what has happened to him.
If you have seen him or know where he is or really anything about Wiizer please call me!! my number is 705 888 6436 and my name is Elizabeth
please please please i miss him sooo much!!

here you go,,hope you find your baby soon.
Attached Images

Last edited by aslan; April 19th, 2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:22 PM

thank you so much!! i really appritate it!!
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:24 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

nope it's there just the picture isn't open like mine.
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:25 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

LOL...no, I think trying to add the pic did something to your first post--looks like a mod took care of it and it's back!

That was weird, though--for a minute it was gone!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:26 PM
-

i merged yours and mine together...
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:30 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Good job, aslan!

Old April 19th, 2010, 08:31 PM

thank you hazelrunpack and aslan!
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:33 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizndjosh View Post
thank you hazelrunpack and aslan!
you are very welcome, i've crossposted your info onto my fb page too,
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:37 PM

thank you so much!! i just really want him to come home

Tags
lost dog