Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants

Old November 24th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Personal servant to Joey

Joey and I will be back in nine days enjoy the white wheather everyone.

Spay or neuter your girl or guy
Please dont let us multiply!
Old November 25th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Not-so-senior member

Did I miss the post from one of the mods that said, "hey, show newbies how a thread gets taken on a wandering course from the coastlines of Greece to Matthew McConaughey's sexy bod to favorite colors/beverages/meals to vacations and whatever randomness you can think of?"

To weigh in on the threadjacking thing, I think that's what the off-topic forum is for--getting off topic. Obviously, even in the off-topic forum it would disrespectful to take a truly serious or personal topic and intentionally take it in another direction, but I fully expect other threads to get a little random--that's what makes them interesting.

For me, it's:
Green

Matthew Matthew Matthew all the way--much to my husband's dismay. Gets a bit jealous...silly, as if Matt McCounaughey is going to stroll through the door some day...I couldn't be so lucky. But Brad Pitt is pretty smokin' too, and though I generally would say that I don't care for long hair or facial hair, on the right man, some shagginess and a five o'clock shadow is definitely an okay thing

A semi-sweet red or Jose Cuervo Gold

Snow--love it for about a month. THen it needs to go away again. I drove all the way home without getting over 38mph tonight, don't ask me to figure out what that is in kph, but it was a slow slow drive. Gets old pretty quickly, pretty much once new years comes, I'm ready for summer...

My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/allezany/
Rommel at www.dogster.com/?229253
MooShu at www.dogster.com/?229250
LucyLoo at www.catster.com/?229801
Ruby at www.catster.com/?229807
Old November 27th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Senior Contributor

quote 'personally I dont really go for long haired men, whats the consensus, I may like Heath if he got a haircut though. '

hey is that heath ledger you speak of, the dodgy bugger. dont like him anymore, hate him in fact. he said some really nasty things about australians the other week stupid dumb thing he is, i odnt like unpatriotic ppl here, and i certainly odnt like ppl who bag out aussies, hey were pretty niceo n the scale of things. well i like us that for sure, and he is one, well was, hes not considered one by us now, stupid man shoulda kept his mouth shut, he lost heaps of fans, oh well he wasnt all that nice lookin, had a funny face and ugly bum and hes probably dumb to boot, and thats all we need with a priminister like ours lol lol lol. (and we didnt want his freaky kid going to school here anyway )..... well his movies wont do so well here in the future. grrrrrrr.

i dont like tom cruise (and its got nothin to do with him not wanting our gals, shes too hot for him anyway, oh hes never going to have a nick again, she is so hot and hes not lol) little man is what i call him, we wont even watch his movies, we call them little man movies, there is no way id give up a roast for tom cruise, i wouldnt even given up a breath of air for him.....

i watched beauty shop yesterday, that queen latifah film, now you want hot guys, check that out, ouch nearly to die for, i melted thats for sure, yuuuuummmmmmm.....

hey it snowed once here at christmas, no truly i do not tell a lie. my mum has a pic. it was as freak weather storm, it sorta snowed, or sleeted on christmas day, it was 38deg celcius in the morn, the temp dropped stupidly, it snowed, then it melted an got hot. i have seen the pics, i know it was real. jsut odd freak event and will probably never happen again. i think it was 1980 or somwhere there.

they are saying this will be the hottest summer ever on record, so no snow for melly, oh well would confuse everyone anyway especially the flies....

oh and i like blues, pinks and purple, long strolls on the beach, romantic nights and outdoor days, (sounds so single add doesnt it)
Old November 29th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Not-so-senior member

I can't imagine Christmas without snow. I've had a few green christmases, but usually there's even a little bit of snow.

Tom Cruise isn't my thing either, and I don't follow celebrity news but I keep hearing how he's into some kind of odd religious practice that he keeps trying to 'brainwash' his women into, Nicole included. I also heard the other day that he and his new wife, whatever her name is (Keri???) bought a sonogram machine so they can monitor their baby's progress in the womb. They will donate it to a hospital once the baby is born (LOL they will donate the sonogram machine, not the baby).

My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/allezany/
Rommel at www.dogster.com/?229253
MooShu at www.dogster.com/?229250
LucyLoo at www.catster.com/?229801
Ruby at www.catster.com/?229807

Last edited by shannonRN; November 29th, 2005 at 12:23 PM.
Old December 1st, 2005, 07:48 PM
owned by Tucker

I think Paul Newman was a good looking guy and still is in his senior year, he is my kind of man. Pic when he was young
Attached Images

Old December 1st, 2005, 07:49 PM
owned by Tucker

and one of him older. Good looking for sure.
Attached Images

Old December 1st, 2005, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy lover
I think Paul Newman was a good looking guy and still is in his senior year, he is my kind of man. Pic when he was young
ooo I LOVE Paul. If every man aged like Paul Newman, we'd have a very beautiful world. Are there any old movies where he doesn't play a total a**? All the ones I've seen he isn't a nice character...
Old December 10th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Senior Contributor

I think George Clooney is just about as hot as a guy can get. PLUS he's HILARIOUS!! Have you ever seen him interviewed? I love love love a guy with a sense of humour -- and a good butt!

Deep thought, by Jack Handey : "I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."
Old December 10th, 2005, 06:45 PM

For me... hands down... it's gotta be Harrison Ford!

Not only is he handsome, he has also played EVERYONE of my favourite characters...
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Senior Contributor

Thought I'd revive the Threadjacking!!

Anyone in the mood for a martini? I'm bartending tonight!

Deep thought, by Jack Handey : "I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:21 PM

Can I have a hot chocolate? I'm too cold for anything else...
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:30 PM
AmInaL

Now I've got to make hot chocolate, for real. I had no intention on having one.

Mmmm...and whip cream.

Thanks Prin

"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear." - Dave Barry
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Senior Contributor

a round of hot chocolates it is!!

Old January 10th, 2006, 10:36 PM

LOL Kettle's on! Unless anybody has an espresso maker to steam the milk with??
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Personal servant to Joey

So what did everyone do for new years. Hubby didnt want the champagne so its still in our fridge.

Old January 10th, 2006, 10:47 PM

My bro had a "game night" so we went and gamed a bit. I suck and video games give me a headache (from all the stress), so I only played a couple.
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Senior Contributor

I don't have an expresso maker (I wish! ), but I have a ....ummmmm...well, I don't know what it's called. It's like a milk-heater-whipper type thingy. You pour in the milk, then put it on the stove. When the milk is hot you put this cover thingy that has a thingy on it then you pump this thingy up and down and it whips the milk and makes it frothy. Man, I'm tired, and not really making any sense. I probably shouldn't even click on 'submit reply' ...but I will anyways!!!

Old January 10th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Personal servant to Joey

WE had no plans but we had a baby sitter. These friends off ours had a party at the last minute. They've got a really nice house right beside the lake. We basically just had a few drinks, did some dancing and brought in 2006 it was fun and I met some new people. One guy had a flat coat retreiver that he said was super smart, he was right into his dog and was asking about Joey.

Also people had there kids there and were drinking I am glad my kids were at home with a baby sitter I dont think they need to see adults acting all funny and drunk I am sure it must really confuse them.

Old January 10th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Personal servant to Joey

Prin=
Quote:
My bro had a "game night" so we went and gamed a bit. I suck and video games give me a headache (from all the stress), so I only played a couple.

Old January 10th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Senior Contributor

for New Years Eve we went to a friends house and had some beers.

On New Years Day, I suffered through a dinner with my mom's family. They're basically all snobby snobs, and I don't like them much (our family is the black sheep) but I go because I love my grandmother, and it makes her happy. This year's b!tchiest comment award went to my cousin who told me it was amazing that I was already 27 and haven't travelled or done anything interesting yet! ' How nice that you've already travelled around the world...and who paid for that again? Was it you? Oh! no! I remember it was your daddy!!! ' grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old January 10th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Personal servant to Joey

Oh my god I hate people sometime dont you just want to tell them to shutup.

Old January 10th, 2006, 11:19 PM

Me and Joey's mom will go egg their house for you. ooo or do donuts on their grass this spring! Nothing embarrasses snobs like bad grass!
Old January 10th, 2006, 11:21 PM
AmInaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin
Me and Joey's mom will go egg their house for you. ooo or do donuts on their grass this spring! Nothing embarrasses snobs like bad grass!
Or big dog turds on their lawn

"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear." - Dave Barry
Old January 10th, 2006, 11:27 PM

Big dog... turds or big dog turds? I vote for number 1. I'll bring Boo and feed him too much that day.
Old January 10th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Personal servant to Joey

Quote:

I'm there, shhh dont say anything but when I was walking Joey at 5 am I let him pee on my neighbours grass, they are grass snobs they would be horrified if a dog peed on their grass.

Old January 10th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Personal servant to Joey

[QUOTE]Big dog... turds or big dog turds? I vote for number 1. I'll bring Boo and feed him too much that day.[/QUOTE

Joeys are smaller but he always walks when he poos so they are well spread out and easy to step in.

Old January 10th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Personal servant to Joey

Hey I'm emabrrased about my grass does that mean I am a snob.

Old January 10th, 2006, 11:31 PM

As long as you don't follow Joey with a pee bag...
Old January 10th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Personal servant to Joey

Okay I will stop doing that.

Old January 10th, 2006, 11:36 PM
AmInaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin
Big dog... turds or big dog turds? I vote for number 1. I'll bring Boo and feed him too much that day.
I'll find the crazy beagle lady that used to walk across town so her dog could crap his runny brown poop on my lawn everyday. I watched her, she can make the dog poo on command. She always had a plastic bag full of stuff, apparantly it wasn't poo. Maybe it was Ol Roy.

I'm over tired.