Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants

Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:35 AM
Senior Contributor

Well hello there velcro kitties!!

and helllloo allergies :S lol. I'm home

Just a quick post cuz im soooo tired...had a 10 hour transit in germany plus the 13 hours total flying time so im as good as

To be honest I miss my fam and friends in Egypt already but still its nice to be home on Canadian soil.

The cats, can we say velcro??? too sweet. Unfortunately 2 problems 1. Bunduk is matted from his shoulders down to his tail!!!! seriously my bro had no idea did he not brush or pet him?? i couldnt tell by looking at him but you can feel the matts when you pet him. I guess someone is getting shaved but I'll try snipping them out first.

2. Onnie has this obsessive thing with his tail now, he chases it and bites like he's a wee kitten. Missing some fur on it. I think it's from lack of stimulation.

Soooo I'ma stay home for the next while and give both cats some love and attention and hopefully they'll forget allll about their ordeal with the bro To be fair my bro has been busy..his car is totalled (not his fault) but that's a story in itself.

I'll update as soon as I wake up from my jetlagged nap.

Missed you guys a lottttt!

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:15 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

YAY!!!!!!!!!! ONSTER'S BACK!!!!!!!!! : party:
It's about time young lady!! We've missed you!!! Sleep, catch up on your nappy time, then we want stories!!!!!!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old August 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM

welcome back, and belated happy birthday!
Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
-

Hey Onster .....glad to see you back.

I commented in your birthday thread about Bunduk & Onnie getting pampered at the kitty spa while you were away .....guess lil bro doesn't know how to run one.

Looking forward to your adventures in Egypt stories and of course lots of pics.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
Live well, laugh often

Welcome back Onster .
Old August 22nd, 2010, 03:59 PM
Senior Contributor

awwwww thank you guys, missed you too! 14+ stories will have to wait but I did have a good nap, thanks
rainbow no spa this time, bro insisted he could handle it. After an hour of trying to snip matts out of bunduk's fur, i'm pretty sure this was a bad decision I think when bunduk was nipping all of lil bro's friends it was because of pain from the matts cuz when i touch them he bites me. There are some matts that are pretty bad to the point that I don't even know where the skin ends and the matt begins I'll give it another few tries but if I can't take them out by tomorrow night then I'll book an appointment to get him shaved by the groomer at the vets. I think that might be a little traumatic for him
marcha thank you! my mom and I had a great bday

thanks TeriM

I think most have seen my pics already right? Ive been posting them on FB...but i'll make a thread with alink in case any1 is interested tho I did far less sightseeing than usual this year, was more low key especially with ramadan and all.

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"