Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time!

Old October 13th, 2008, 10:32 PM

How Roscoe's first shots went!

Well I figured I'd update everyone on the news. On Saturday Kristin and I took Roscoe to Petco so he could get his shots(They had a vet clinic there).
Talked with some people and one of the ladies said he's has no collie in him because he doesn't have longer legs(I still think he looks collie) She said probably a Shih Tzu and a Papillon...I still think collie somewhere haha!!!

When filling out the papers I let them know the latest. I told them how when I got Roscoe he had fleas and before we left the Rescue Shelter they sprayed him with Frontline and gave him a pill. Then stated how I noticed the tape worm and went to the pet store and got pills for and. Gave him half a pill and never seen it again. Then I gave them the latest on how in him poop there is sometime worms. They said with the puppy package it contains a shot that will kill all the worms in his body and he will poop it out. Awesome I said. He got his shot and sadly let out a HUGGGGEEEE scream and jumped off the table and into my arms. They gave him another things to take in mouth and another thing through nasal passage. They gave me heartgard for him to take the next day and he gobbled that up rather quickly. I'm due there again in 3 weeks.

I have yet to see any signs of worms in his poop, any idea when it should show up? Oh and I'm happy to say Roscoe is eatting my foot as I type...life for him is good,ha.
Take Care everyone
Jeremy