Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) - Transportation

Old November 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM
~Cat Servent~

Ok so I ended up workin open to close all weekend and got called in for a long shift again yesturday and I'm about to leave for work again today! (we need the money....so I won't complain) I got home late last night and just passed out on the couch, so this is the first I've been near the computer in 3 days... so Heidi is at your place then Gerri? awesome....I've got my appt in hamilton on thursday mornin so if you'll be around in the afternoon I can stop by. The girl I thought might take her is now not someone I would let take her, (she's too wishy washy about the whole thing) so I'm gonna see if maybe my friend who took Blue might want a companion for him (or one of the ladies she works with at her other job)....and put some feelers out at work....if you can send me a good shot of her (or post one on facebook) I'll get it on my profile so everyone sees her and her story.

again....as always....you are all kitty I'm going to do my very best to find her a great home!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old November 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM
-

Another amazing story of how all of you worked together again.

Heidi is so pretty ......hope she finds her forever home soon.
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Senior Contributor

Heidi is actually much prettier in person,a tiny little girl,she might be just like me, not photogenic
I watcht her heartshaped little face,when she fell asleep in the car,so sweet after hours in cars.
My guys would have been howling until they had no voice left
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:59 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
I've got my appt in hamilton on thursday mornin so if you'll be around in the afternoon I can stop by. The girl I thought might take her is now not someone I would let take her, (she's too wishy washy about the whole thing) so I'm gonna see if maybe my friend who took Blue might want a companion for him (or one of the ladies she works with at her other job)....and put some feelers out at work....if you can send me a good shot of her (or post one on facebook) I'll get it on my profile so everyone sees her and her story.
I work till 2 on Thurs. Will be home around 2:15 and will be heading over to feed the gang at that time. I have to go in early in the morning so they will be hungry by the time I'm home. You are welcome to join me in the feeding frenzy.

I had actually thought about your friend and how Blue would get along with a tiny girl. She is pretty shy. If M would have the patience to work with her though she would be a marvelous house kitty. I'm just not wanting Heidi to go to a place and then have to be returned. She's had enough disappointments in her life. She is such an angel. I have been holding her today and she doesn't fight to get away. I have a few pics I'm resizing and will post shortly.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; November 9th, 2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old November 9th, 2010, 05:12 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Miss Heidi - hiding. Love that "look" she's shooting me in the last pic. Not impressed with me disturbing her.
I have to fix my camera settings. The least little movement and I get double exposures or the pics just don't come out.
Name:  IMG_0481.JPG
Views: 830
Size:  40.9 KB
Name:  IMG_0482.JPG
Views: 663
Size:  39.0 KB
Name:  IMG_0483.JPG
Views: 715
Size:  53.4 KB

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old November 9th, 2010, 05:14 PM
150% PRO S/N

These ones show off her gorgeous face much better.
Name:  IMG_0486.JPG
Views: 645
Size:  100.1 KB
Name:  IMG_0488.JPG
Views: 662
Size:  69.9 KB

Old November 11th, 2010, 09:47 PM
150% PRO S/N

Just a quick update from my observances the last couple of days. I haven't had a lot of time to spend with Heidi what with work and having to take other kitties to the vet with URIs. But when I do get to spend a few minutes with her she is marvelous.
This is what I have written on kr's FB as well. Hopefully she will find a new home soon where she can live out her life in peace. I'm praying she can be an indoor only kitty. She deserves to live her life with no more stress.
She will need a new person who is very patient with her. She is extremely shy but loves to be petted and loved. She does not like more than one or two people at a time around her. She does live up to her name and hide a lot but comes out as soon as you call her. I'm sure with patience and love she will be an amazing cat.
When kr and her mom were here today I took Heidi out of her enclosure so kr could see her better and hold her. Heidi panicked a little and tried to get away from kr. It wasn't kr. It was Heidi not liking to be away from an area she has become familiar with. As soon as she got back into her little house she settled right down. She is a pretty special little girl. CP - I am so happy you convinced her old owner to let her live.

Old November 12th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Senior Contributor

All I can say is,awwwww,sweet Heidi and that someone known to KR(to be sure she gets a good home)will fall in love with her,the same way we did
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:08 AM
~Cat Servent~

Oh she is a darling little kitty....she'll be an easy sell (I hope!)

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old November 12th, 2010, 02:43 PM
-

What a pretty girl Heidi is ....such soft colouring.

Someone is going to be very lucky to have such a sweet girl ......hope she finds her forever home soon.
Old November 12th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Senior Contributor

It is so nice to see her happy and comfy in her "temp. Home"...She really does deserve a home she can call her own and she really shoudl be an indoor kitty
Thanks 14+ for the update