Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old December 27th, 2005, 12:52 PM

2 Lost Cats - DORVAL, Quebec

Last September, two of my beloved cats, Milo and Sylvester, slipped out of my ex-husband's house in Dorval atthe corner of Carson and Clement. He saw Sylvester actually walk out the door and tried to catch him but the formerly-outdoor cat quickly disappeared. Milo was gone for about a week and my ex never even noticed (I know, I know) until I went to visit and asked him where the cat was. After an exhaustive search of the house, I could only conclude that Milo had gotten out. I looked outside everywhere but could not find him. Because of an ongoing family tragedy and because I now live over an hour away, I have only sporadically been able to come to Dorval to look for the two cats. I did submit a photo and a bio to the SPCA in Montreal (some help they were), I do check the SPCA site daily, I put up a poster in the local pet store, and I alerted all of my former neighbours, but I have not been able until now to launch a full-fledged campaign to bring home my boys. I do, however, get sick with worry every night.

Milo

Brown tabby, short-haired with a bit of white near his nose, NOT declawed, neutered, good weight when left home, indoor-only cat, 3 yrs. old. His mother and sister are at home and miss him terribly. Milo may have runny eyes as he needs periodic injections of steroids in the conjunctiva of his eye in order to see. This is a specialized procedure that the vet from St. Hyacinthe had to teach my vet how to do. Like many cats, if cornered, Milo may react adversely, but he is actually quite gentle.

Sylvester

Black and white, medium-haired, neutered, NOT declawed, missing most of his teeth, tongue either sticks out or his upper lip is raised in an Elvis-type sneer. Sylvester has a chronic cold (rhino) and needs meds because he is FIV+. He is not aggressive and will not bite.

PLEASE, if you have seen my boys or taken them in, email me at harryis21@yahoo.com. I held Milo the day he was born. I want them to come home.

Thank you.
Old December 27th, 2005, 01:03 PM

Photo 1

Here is MILO

His eyes are normally open and greenish. They are sensitive to light so he closes them for photos.
Attached Images

Last edited by canine14; December 27th, 2005 at 01:21 PM.
Old December 27th, 2005, 01:06 PM

Photo 2

Here is SYLVESTER
Attached Images

Old December 30th, 2005, 10:00 PM

Anybody? Does anyone live near Dorval who can put up posters? My kitten is dying and we have been consumed with vet visits and I am recovering from the flu. I am desperate to begin a poster campaign and to bring my boys home.

Thank you.