Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Breed characteristics and traits > Breed bans - BSL - Pit Bull bans

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old April 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM
onster's Avatar
onster onster is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,842
I do respect your opinion though and can certainly understand why you, and others, are upset
__________________
Famous last words:

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old April 17th, 2011, 05:07 PM
hazelrunpack's Avatar
hazelrunpack hazelrunpack is offline
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Just east of the Hazelnut Patch, Wisconsin
Posts: 53,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
In fact, I think him using such intense stereotypical/negative descriptors in his writing helps the cause. Contrasted against how happy go lucky the pup actually is/was, it shows you just how much more laughable these stereotypes are
I was thinking something similar, onster. It's as though he's trying to provoke some thought about the subject...contrasting his ingrained bias with the truth about Rocky. Not sure if he was successful, given the tendencies of people to read uncritically, but that idea did come to mind as I was reading. From the few logged comments that I had the time to read earlier, if that was his intent, a lot of people missed it....
__________________
"We are--each of us--dying; it's how we live in the meantime that makes the difference."

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old April 17th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Brandon W Brandon W is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 119
Everyone knows my views haha,and yes Rocky has one handsome pitty smile. They are a wonderful breed.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old April 17th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Goldfields's Avatar
Goldfields Goldfields is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post

Rocky, it seemed to me, liked to pump iron.

Or eat it.

That comment particularly made me laugh. And if he was saying anything similar about my breed I'd be laughing too. Cattle dogs can be described in a bad way, you don't hear about the girl of mine that adopted a lamb, the ones that guard anyone's children, love cats etc., but this guy was funny, and he left me feeling like here is this power house of a dog that's saying look at this beautiful smile, and if you stand still long enough I'll slobber you to death. He didn't finish the article by saying he was relieved he got away unscathed from his encounter. We had a worse guy here with his own TV show who would take every opportunity to say something bad about my breed, even down to doing a segment on a different breed and finishing it by reaching down to pull up his trouser leg, saying that unlike an ACD it won't do this to you. LOL. An itsy bitsy bite mark.
3xm, you said

A quick and dirty poll of my dog/ non-dog friends found it was received as neither funny nor self-mocking.

I would suggest that your friends know your stance on this, so that is what I would expect you to say, but I'm an Aussie that has had nothing to do with that breed and who once believed the anti hype about pb's, so isn't it good that I got the impression of it being a friendly , albeit slobbery, smiley dog? It just wasn't bad publicity IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old April 17th, 2011, 10:16 PM
mummummum's Avatar
mummummum mummummum is offline
-
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The Hammer
Posts: 8,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longblades View Post
Well maybe nothing happened as the article said but I'm another who has no problem with it. I think it's cute and realistic in it's portrayal of a person who is nervous of a dog but discovers, a bit unwillingly, that the dog is not so bad.

Oh. I should have simply dittoed Onster.
And ...if I hadn't published the photo?

I'm doing a major "shakes head" here...

Step OUT of your dog smart shoes and read it as Fatima-Q-Public.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old April 17th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Goldfields's Avatar
Goldfields Goldfields is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,282
Ummm, have to tell you, I thought the article was funnier than the photo. The article was like "Oh, gee, maybe this isn't as bad as I feared". LOL. And he didn't mind admitting the women showed him up. The owner of this dog was a great ambassador for the breed too, as many smiles as the dog by the sound of things.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old April 17th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Brandon W Brandon W is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
Cattle dogs can be described in a bad way, you don't hear about the girl of mine that adopted a lamb, the ones that guard anyone's children, love cats etc., but this guy was funny, and he left me feeling like here is this power house of a dog that's saying look at this beautiful smile, and if you stand still long enough I'll slobber you to death.
Strong powerful breeds strive to perform and impress those around them specially within their "pack" and show a ton of affection for those that provide and nurture their well being and need for structure.They will always do the most they can to help their pack no matter what.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mummummum View Post
And ...if I hadn't published the photo?

I'm doing a major "shakes head" here...

Step OUT of your dog smart shoes and read it as Fatima-Q-Public.
Yeah good call no idea who is going to be viewing any photos on here people of all ages/beliefs. Mostly for the kids tho

My bullies doin what they do best,and thats being goofy,cute,and showing off!

Guss(given name) other alias' Fatboy,and or Fat Dizzle.

Don't forget the always stunning and gorgeous Lola.Pretty young then.
Attached Images
   
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Goldfields's Avatar
Goldfields Goldfields is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon W View Post
Strong powerful breeds strive to perform and impress those around them specially within their "pack" and show a ton of affection for those that provide and nurture their well being and need for structure.They will always do the most they can to help their pack no matter what.
Brandon, ACDs are more assertive, more aggressive, probably more protective, less likely to befriend a stranger than a pb, only less formidable ( it might seem to people) due to lack of size/bulk and biting power, which is probably the only reason they've avoided the spotlight that pb's have on them. (although I think some towns in the States may have banned them.)I've had them for 35 years, I think my little pack got to 7 at one stage, so I do know a bit about how packs behave. Having read so much about pb's here I think now that it's bad owners, not bad dogs that is the problem. Never mind, people should lighten up. If an article can make someone laugh instead of think badly about a pb, this is not a bad thing. I'd far rather myself have a big slobbery/smiley dog coming at me than another person's cattle dog with that look in his eye.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Brandon W Brandon W is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
Brandon, ACDs are more assertive, more aggressive, probably more protective, less likely to befriend a stranger than a pb, only less formidable ( it might seem to people) due to lack of size/bulk and biting power, which is probably the only reason they've avoided the spotlight that pb's have on them. (although I think some towns in the States may have banned them.)I've had them for 35 years, I think my little pack got to 7 at one stage, so I do know a bit about how packs behave. Having read so much about pb's here I think now that it's bad owners, not bad dogs that is the problem. Never mind, people should lighten up. If an article can make someone laugh instead of think badly about a pb, this is not a bad thing. I'd far rather myself have a big slobbery/smiley dog coming at me than another person's cattle dog with that look in his eye.
I do not have experience with that breed so dont know all their characterictic traits but im sure they are more aggressive/protective. They are a working class dog more specific a hearding dog,and biting(nipping) is actually more prone for sure! I was saying strong and powerful as in mentally,and emotionaly not for the physical characteristics. It is bad owners,thats all I can say from reading and personal experience with the breed. As far as im concerned,any dog or animal can be conditioned,or trained to be aggressive/attack. Because after all you(the owner) are the teacher/parent(pack leader) Perfect examples is how Cesar Millan deals with red zone cases in dogs. Dogs will read you 110% quicker than a human reads a dog or another human. There is no way to "bs" a dog. They will read you before you even realize you know what you want to do. A balanced dog will bite an adult before it bites a kid.(Meaning the adult mind is too developed and displays way more bad vibes/signals then the average kid who is taught how to interact with a dog when first meeting it whos brain does not prosses as many receptors to the body an adult would.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Goldfields's Avatar
Goldfields Goldfields is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,282
Well, I don't know pb's at all. Do you think that basically they're benign but can be and are sometimes trained to be aggressive? A balanced dog will bite an adult before it bites a kid? Yes, I agree with that. I had a mother yelling about getting her toddler out from under the table with my first cattle dog and had to tell her if she didn't shut up, she'd get bitten herself. LOL. If that dog had thought her a threat to the toddler she'd have been in trouble. The child was not! That dog adored kids.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old April 18th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Brandon W Brandon W is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 119
Rocky, it seemed to me, liked to pump iron.

Or eat it.

Now with people, I make it a habit not to judge a book by its cover.

There was a time in my life when some of my best friends dressed like hoodlums... Each, of course, was a peach.

But with dogs, I'm still stuck on book = cover.

And to my (at least when it comes to canines) judgmental mind, Pit Bulls = trouble.
[/QUOTE]


No he IS the iron....and the columnist is right I guess,cause the cover thats on the book of media biases has his picture on it....and I do believe there is a salavaiting Rocky sitting beside him with sharp long teeth, and evil stare.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old April 18th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Brandon W Brandon W is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
Well, I don't know pb's at all. Do you think that basically they're ?benign? but can be and are sometimes trained to be aggressive? A balanced dog will bite an adult before it bites a kid? Yes, I agree with that. I had a mother yelling about getting her toddler out from under the table with my first cattle dog and had to tell her if she didn't shut up, she'd get bitten herself. LOL. If that dog had thought her a threat to the toddler she'd have been in trouble. The child was not! That dog adored kids.
Oh yes of course their qualities are abused by people who have a lack of better judgement. Which in turn feeds the medias views.Im not saying the breed is innocent. Ill compare it like this. A gun is a gun wether its a .22 calibre or a .45 caliber. Either way you are not going to want to be shot. Therefore a dog is a dog wether its a teacup or a "horse" you are not going to want to be attacked. Yes your PREFERENCE would be to not be shot/attacked by the biggest gun/dog,but that is what it is......a preference. In the end the outcome is the same and this needs to be realized before more damage is done.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Love4himies's Avatar
Love4himies Love4himies is offline
Rescue is my fav. breed
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boating in the 1000 Islands
Posts: 17,769
I guess this debate could go on forever. We don't know what was going through the author's head, we can only go by what he wrote, period.

I didn't read anything in that article that did pitbulls any favours. Some people may have thought the tone of the article was humorous, but that is an assumption on their part, no facts to contrary. I didn't read where the author thought that Rocky was a gentle, loving dog . He talked about barring teeth, and pitbulls = trouble, and that he was happy the owner had a substantial leash . As mx3 stated, John Q Public is reading this article, not necessarily those who are doggy smart and realize that Rocky is a sweet and lovable dog.

Even if we assume the author meant for it to be humorous, is it really funny? I don't think so. Had the author been writing about African Americans and comparing them to muggers, or Muslims as terrorists, or Catholic Priests as pedophiles, then it wouldn't be so funny and we would be calling the author a racist and demanding the newspaper retract the column.

Pit bulls here in Ontario are being unfairly judged, they are assumed guilty by their looks, not on their actions. Many families have had to experience unnecessary grief due to our discriminatory laws. Military families (and others) who are posted into Ontario are having to say goodbye to beloved family pets, not because they had done anything wrong but because they are a pitbull. Pitbulls are being put to death, not for what they have done but by who their parents are.

If the author wanted to portray his biased thoughts on pitbulls being trouble, then he should have made it clear in the article and given Rocky the fair description of being a sweet and lovable dog.

I just fail to see any humor in this at all.
__________________
Cat maid to:

Jasper, male Ragdoll ?? (approx 10 yrs)
Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 7 yrs)

Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey

Last edited by Love4himies; April 18th, 2011 at 10:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Melinda's Avatar
Melinda Melinda is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,247
my beagle did eat iron, and flack (stuff that fall off when your welding),...she was operated on once for it.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:54 AM
hazelrunpack's Avatar
hazelrunpack hazelrunpack is offline
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Just east of the Hazelnut Patch, Wisconsin
Posts: 53,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon W View Post
Oh yes of course their qualities are abused by people who have a lack of better judgement. Which in turn feeds the medias views.Im not saying the breed is innocent. Ill compare it like this. A gun is a gun wether its a .22 calibre or a .45 caliber. Either way you are not going to want to be shot. Therefore a dog is a dog wether its a teacup or a "horse" you are not going to want to be attacked. Yes your PREFERENCE would be to not be shot/attacked by the biggest gun/dog,but that is what it is......a preference. In the end the outcome is the same and this needs to be realized before more damage is done.
A strange analogy, but I can see it. In both cases, you have to worry about the person behind it all--has the dog been trained properly? And who has the gun? The difference is that guns don't shoot themselves, but dogs need proper guidance so that they don't bite. A good gun won't go bad if it doesn't get the proper training, but a dog might. Responsible ownership is key for safety in both situations, however...regardless of the caliber of the gun or the size of the dog.
__________________
"We are--each of us--dying; it's how we live in the meantime that makes the difference."

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old April 18th, 2011, 11:03 AM
erykah1310's Avatar
erykah1310 erykah1310 is offline
Blue eyed funny farm
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,595
Good guns also wont go bad from lack of socialization, good guns (and bad ones) have to be locked up at all times. Even the best bully not socialized and always locked up not excercised could very well go bad.

I'm not a fan of the analogy, a gun is incapable of acting on its own with out direct physical stimiuli, where a dog of any breed does act on its own but how it acts owes a lot to the person behind it with physical and mental influence, but I get your point on the matter.
__________________
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyways. ~John Wayne
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old April 18th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Brandon W Brandon W is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by erykah1310 View Post
Good guns also wont go bad from lack of socialization, good guns (and bad ones) have to be locked up at all times. Even the best bully not socialized and always locked up not excercised could very well go bad.

I'm not a fan of the analogy, a gun is incapable of acting on its own with out direct physical stimiuli, where a dog of any breed does act on its own but how it acts owes a lot to the person behind it with physical and mental influence, but I get your point on the matter.

I was using it as a rough analogy of it. I know its not the same,a gun is an object not a mind. I ment it in the sense of the size of the bullet more then the gun itself.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old April 20th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Shaykeija's Avatar
Shaykeija Shaykeija is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,585
So glad to see so many different views.....Great thread
__________________
The more I get to know people, the more I love my dog...

There ain't no cure for stupid ...... but we should make sure we laugh and point it out to everyone else
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old April 26th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Luvmypitgirls's Avatar
Luvmypitgirls Luvmypitgirls is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: High River Alberta
Posts: 2,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
I guess this debate could go on forever. We don't know what was going through the author's head, we can only go by what he wrote, period.

I didn't read anything in that article that did pitbulls any favours. Some people may have thought the tone of the article was humorous, but that is an assumption on their part, no facts to contrary. I didn't read where the author thought that Rocky was a gentle, loving dog . He talked about barring teeth, and pitbulls = trouble, and that he was happy the owner had a substantial leash . As mx3 stated, John Q Public is reading this article, not necessarily those who are doggy smart and realize that Rocky is a sweet and lovable dog.

Even if we assume the author meant for it to be humorous, is it really funny? I don't think so. Had the author been writing about African Americans and comparing them to muggers, or Muslims as terrorists, or Catholic Priests as pedophiles, then it wouldn't be so funny and we would be calling the author a racist and demanding the newspaper retract the column.

Pit bulls here in Ontario are being unfairly judged, they are assumed guilty by their looks, not on their actions. Many families have had to experience unnecessary grief due to our discriminatory laws. Military families (and others) who are posted into Ontario are having to say goodbye to beloved family pets, not because they had done anything wrong but because they are a pitbull. Pitbulls are being put to death, not for what they have done but by who their parents are.

If the author wanted to portray his biased thoughts on pitbulls being trouble, then he should have made it clear in the article and given Rocky the fair description of being a sweet and lovable dog.

I just fail to see any humor in this at all.
I couldn't have said it better myself therefore I am quoting you!
__________________
Abigail~ APBT~ 2
Jersey ~ APBT~5(ish)
Kato ~Rottie~ 5&1/2
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)


"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old April 26th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Love4himies's Avatar
Love4himies Love4himies is offline
Rescue is my fav. breed
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boating in the 1000 Islands
Posts: 17,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmypitgirls View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself therefore I am quoting you!
Awwww, thanks LMPG. I just hate the pitbull ban here, it just turns my stomach
__________________
Cat maid to:

Jasper, male Ragdoll ?? (approx 10 yrs)
Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 7 yrs)

Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old June 7th, 2011, 09:37 PM
babyrocky1's Avatar
babyrocky1 babyrocky1 is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Is Rocky's owner a member here mx3?
LOL, just scrolling through posts, I didn't know this was here LOL.. Yes, I'm a member, and yes, that's my Rockstar with Olivia Chow, seems we can get into trouble just answering the door.. Olivia has known Rocky for years which would have been obvious to Mr. Cudmore who is supposedly a "political journalist" he has since answered our complaints about this article with something like, What we should have gotten out of the article was that despite the reputation of the breed, Rocky gave Kisses not bites.. I thought, TOO bad that's not what YOU wrote.. but I am over it now.
It as actually broadcasted over CBC radio, nationally.. and i am in the background going "kisses Rocky, Kisses" and to think there was a federal Election going on and still the "Pit Bull" gets the coverage!
However, it obviously went ok for Olivia and Rocky is claiming full responsibility for the "Orange Wave" LOL
PS.. yes, I think it's funny now but when I read the part that says, Rocky bared his teeth, which of course NEVER happened and NEVER would.. I was VERY upset.
__________________
My Ontario Includes Democracy...bye bye Bryant!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old June 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM
babyrocky1's Avatar
babyrocky1 babyrocky1 is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Same here Melinda , I read it twice , saw nothing wrong with the article. Then again , you always have people feeling attacked , screaming bloody murder as soon as "Pitbulls" are mention.



quoted from the article :

"He forced his way out the door and into the hall"

not too much control there.
UMMM, FACT, I opened the door a crack because my gate on the door was missing, (long boring story) I was Shocked to see a man standing there with a recording devise, wouldn't you be a little suprised???, I opened the door further to see Olivia and one of my neighbours when Rocky slipped out into my hallway - a hall way that is common space to all of my neighbours who are all FINE with him being out there- our building, like most, is a security building where one lets in a visitor by the telephone.. I was not alerted to anyone being allowed into our building.. CUDMORE did not have permission to be there and certainly not to record me. Rocky was "under control" and was only excited to have company!
__________________
My Ontario Includes Democracy...bye bye Bryant!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old June 7th, 2011, 10:38 PM
babyrocky1's Avatar
babyrocky1 babyrocky1 is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,126
trying to post a pic, everything has changed since last i did this!
Attached Images
 
__________________
My Ontario Includes Democracy...bye bye Bryant!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old June 8th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Love4himies's Avatar
Love4himies Love4himies is offline
Rescue is my fav. breed
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boating in the 1000 Islands
Posts: 17,769
Awwww, what a beautiful boy
__________________
Cat maid to:

Jasper, male Ragdoll ?? (approx 10 yrs)
Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 7 yrs)

Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old June 8th, 2011, 09:09 AM
mikischo's Avatar
mikischo mikischo is offline
Mickey, my angel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Posts: 1,186
Awe, that is just too, too adorable. The "Rockstar" is a gorgeous boy.
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The animals share with us the privilege of having a soul." -Pythagoras
"The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different." -Hippocrates
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." -Jack Layton
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Kitties: Punky (17), and Sassy (13), Twinky (10),

SweetMickey 1991 to May 24, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old June 8th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Melinda's Avatar
Melinda Melinda is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,247
*L* I love the picture, for some reason it reminds me of the politicians that kiss the babies *L*
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old June 8th, 2011, 05:28 PM
chico2's Avatar
chico2 chico2 is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Oakville Ontario
Posts: 26,591
A great pic of Rocky the politician,a beautiful boy
__________________
"The cruelest animal is the Human animal"
3 kitties,Rocky(r.i.p my boy),Chico,Vinnie
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Terms of Use

  • All Bulletin Board Posts are for personal/non-commercial use only.
  • Self-promotion and/or promotion in general is prohibited.
  • Debate is healthy but profane and deliberately rude posts will be deleted.
  • Posters not following the rules will be banned at the Admins' discretion.
  • Read the Full Forum Rules

Forum Details

  • Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
    Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise (Reduced on this page: MySQL 0%).
  • All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.