Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old October 14th, 2022, 07:02 PM

do these products work?

Since Bob's been coming in the house, my family and I have tried to prevent him from scratching the furniture. For the most part, it's been working, since I grab him when he starts to scratch our couch, but I know this can only work so much. He does show interest in some of Ambre's old toys, which we lay out for Sassy, Pretty Kitty, and Shadow (formerly Skitty), but again, that distraction can only work so much. I've been doing research on the different products for keeping kitty from scratching, and I started to wonder if this might work. I also ordered this product called Thunder Ease because Bob was recently scared by fireworks that someone set off. I didn't get the chance to use that, since the fireworks only lasted a day, but how can I help him with it when there are more fireworks, like around the Fourth of July?

I also recently ordered the anti-clawing spray, but I haven't tried it yet. Would something like this work on feral cats, since my dad and I are going to take four more kitties to get fixed, and we want to get them in their carriers with as little scratching as possible?