Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old July 1st, 2010, 02:44 PM
Senior Contributor

Smile Long Time No "See"

A big hello to everyone, I have been very busy getting my life back together and the growth I have made is wonderful. Who would of thunk it that life goes on?????

I have been busy planning my future which is including opening my own business, Sasha gave me the idea. A Swimming Pool for dogs!!

I was in Ottawa last January and took a week long course on Hydrotherapy for Dogs then went to Calgary for a week course on Tellington TTouch. I will be going back to Calgary this November to work towards becoming a practioner of TTouch.

I am so excited about all of this and thought it is time to share with my pets.ca friends.

I am looking at putting the pool in my garage until the business starts to fly!! I figure I would rather put money into my property then into someone elses and then pay them rent. Sooo, now comes the work talking to contractors and getting permits from the city.

I believe that this will be the best thing that has happened to me since I met my husband,..what an exciting time to be alive.

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE
Old July 1st, 2010, 08:26 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Sounds like things are finally moving along, patti!

So how big is this pool? Hope the permit procedure is quick and painless

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 2nd, 2010, 10:31 PM
Live well, laugh often

Hiya pbpatti . Sounds like a super exciting adventure for you and Sasha. Lucy and I were going to a local hydrotherapy pool (I did the swim with her as well) here for quite a while and the owner tried to talk me into taking the program so she could hire me. I was seriously tempted and I am sure you are going to love this new journey.

and Sasha will no doubt love the pool .
Old July 5th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi Hazel and Teri,

I really want this to work. I am so excited about possibly having a pool in my garage and getting my business going. I am getting quotes for the cost of putting gas, water, power to the garage. I am also waiting for the planning and development officer to return from vacation to see if I will be accepted to put this business at home. I am very posititive that this will happen, anyone want to donate?????? just funnin ya.

I think that once Sasha knows that there is a swimming hole attached to her house she will want to be in it all the time. How do you charge your own pet hmmmm?
Old July 5th, 2010, 10:34 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Sending lots of for the success of your business. It's a long haul to get it off the ground but I bet it will be very successful!!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Young at Heart

WOW - good for you! The TT is an awesome procedure. Having a doggie pool is a great adventure too.

Good luck with your new life!
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Senior Contributor

Sounds like a fantastic idea. I wish you all the luck in the world on getting this going!
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/