Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum

Old May 30th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Senior Contributor

Today sucks,i dont know how today could be worse then the day before.,but it is.I am very un motivated,and have no energy at all. I hate the way i feel right now,and am not sure how many days i am gonna have to feel like this,but i hope it is not many,.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Boss-lady!

I'm sorry you're feeling rough, heidi. Hang in there. It will pass.

"You can't have a good day in bad underwear"- Fruit of the Loom ad
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks,trying so hard to look at this positively,i know i cant be a pill popper my whole life.But wow i cannot believe how different i am when i am not on them.Finding no pleasure in anything right now,hard because i have to act energized like i usually am in front of mark,like this morning i could NOT get out of bed,when normally i fly out of bed..
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Just stay strong Heidi, take it one day at a time, one hour at a time if you have too.
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Heidi, thats the pills taking, everything around you is possitive you just have to look. you have to stay strong, minute by minute think of roxy and how she makes you feel think of the sun on your face, what ever makes you feel good you must consintrate on that little by little you will feel better.

Old May 30th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Senior Contributor

Man i am trying,i know i have done it before,just my whole body feels just blah,i am easliy annyoed by anyone that walks through the door,and i am trying to fight it in my head,but it is so friggin hard,knowing i could feel better by taking a painkiller,this is just a nightmare i would not wish upon anyone,it is a hell.....I am reading everything here to make me get through this..
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Half Way To Crazy

just keep reading heidi if it helps you.
you can try a cup of coffee, or tea open a window?? try chewing gum and chew the heck out of it hahahaha walk around your desk go to the bathroom and splash water on that pretty face of yours.
don't give up and i know you won't
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Senior Contributor

I know that i HAVE to go through this part and getting more will only prolong all of it,i have went outside a few times had a cigarette,this job doesnt let you leave desk for to long,as i am the only front desk person.Just so tired and edgy.....
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Half Way To Crazy

I know you are tired and edgy what time is it there, are you busy today?
what excatly do you do heidi??

you could always try humming a tune a happy tune, i know it is not easy, and you have to go through this but you are not alone we are all here for you
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:48 PM

oh, that all sounds so rough, but you can do it, you just have to get past this rough patch and you'll feel better.
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Senior Contributor

I work the front desk at a condominium,some units are vacation rentals,so i just check people in,today i have only 4 check ins,the rest of the time i read a magazine or i am here on the internet,the job can be really slow,but the hours and the pay are decent that is why i stay.
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Half Way To Crazy

what time is it there?? here in montreal it is almost 4;00pm
1 more hour and i have to start supper mike gets home at 5;30pm so supper is waiting for him when he get home....
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Senior Contributor

It is 9:58 am here.Gonna be a longgg day.
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidiho View Post
It is 9:58 am here.Gonna be a longgg day.
just think it not that long for your luch break, think of it as a new beinging, or just a couple of hours then you can go home and see roxy
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Aww Heidi,I have days when I feel just like you do and I don't pop pills,it's just a natural female thing.
You know everyone here cares very much about you,you are a beautiful young lady,living in Hawaii,you have little baby Roxy,the 2 ferals and Mark,please,please just take it one hour at a time and eventually you'll be healthy and strong.
Life is often a struggle,but there usually is light at the end of the tunnel.
As for Mark,if he really loves you,he too should help,firstly by not drinking so much,you both have addictions,not only you..
Try to stay strong,you have a huge supportgroup right here on the Forum
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Senior Contributor

I know it is not normal to pop pills to feel good,i think maybe this is how i am gonna feel for about a week,icant remember when i stopped them last time cause i was also on the meth and also was given something for withdrawls.This is from the adderrall because i havent taken any vics for about 3 weeks now,and yes mark has agreed on cutting way back on the drinking and he has been doing it to .I just have to get over this hump(aint gonna be easy)because this is what is gonna bring on another relapse,feeling like this..I am fighting it every second.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Senior Contributor

Heidi,sending you lots of kitty-love and good wibes
This is one fight you will win..
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Senior Contributor

So crazy cause i know i CANNOT go on doing this forever,but i also cant describe how horrible i feel i really thought physically i was gonna be fine,til this morning when i just couldnt get up,but had to act like i have been,because i never lay in bed saying i dont want to get up,i know if i can make it a week i can do it,i also do not get a lunch as i am the only person at front desk,which is another perk of job cause i get paid time and a half for an hour lunch..
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Senior Contributor

Wednesday's are always the worst day of the week Heidi, there's nothing to look forward to. It's not the begining of the week and it's not the end of the week. If you get through today, then tomorrow will be one day closer to the week-end and the one week mark will be closer.

Just hang in there, I am having a bad as well Heidi! You are not the only one!
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Senior Contributor

Well i hope your day gets better,i know i have to stop being "oh poor heidi" there are people in worse postions then me in life.
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Boss-lady!

Heidi! I can't imagine what you're going through. But I do know it won't last.

You've got so many people rooting for you, if positive thoughts help. My hubby wants me to let you know he's pulling for you, too.

"You can't have a good day in bad underwear"- Fruit of the Loom ad
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:03 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skryker View Post
My hubby wants me to let you know he's pulling for you, too.
aww ,that's so sweet ! And Poodletalk is right , Wenesdays suck
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Heidi...do they have a Humane Society or Rescue group you could volunteer at? maybe you would enjoy being there to help the animals? I know how much you love Roxy...Anyway Wednesdays suck! thats for sure....they should have made that song " I hate Wednesdays" insted of Mondays!

We are all pulling for you.....lets hope for a better day tomorrow!!

Cindy
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Senior Contributor

They do but it is about 65 miles one way,i am gonna start getting more active and hanging out more w/ mu guys outside,because it is not possible for me to play,love or anything else w/ roxy,when i am home she gets all the lovin she will allow ne to give,by the way roxy is just the most PERFECT family pet that god could give a person,as each day goes by she gets more loving,follows me everywhere,does the cutest damn things,and really overall seems like the most content happy cat i could have ever imagined having,i adore her.So i am gonna find something to do healthy wise for me,i have to ,or i am not gonna make it through this.
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Senior Contributor

You ARE going to make it through this !!!!! You have a great life ahead of you and I'm playing the mom card here ! I'm going to boss you around and tell you to stay strong and I'm also going to tell you that you have our unconditional support. Don't ever think that anyone is going to be disappointed in you if you post how you really feel. An addiction is a very real illness. (You wouldn't tell a cancer patient that they were a disappointment for getting cancer would you? ) No one chooses to become dependent on something. So if you need to tell us that you're having a tough day then tell us--go ahead and vent if that helps. You're among friends and furry family !!
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Couldn't have said it better Joeysmama!

Cindy
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Senior Contributor

You guys are the best,especially my second mom here,.I have to clock out now,and off the subject totally,i was lookin for a thread here someone did with a list of things your cat does,something like that it is a joke thing about how cats get into anything you are doing,but icant find it anyone know who did it,i want to print and show mark,well thanks again,time to go home and deal with life.You guys do make it easier..
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:20 AM

I hope you made it through yesterday ok!!
Old May 31st, 2007, 01:59 PM
Senior Contributor

I did,still feeling blah,but i am trying...
Old May 31st, 2007, 06:50 PM

Awesome! One day at a time... Yesterday I was thinking about you and was inspired to do something good for myself so went for a run. First time in over a month!