Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants

Old April 3rd, 2011, 11:02 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

You also have to remember that these sites have the license to use these designs. If you choose one, you'll have to keep in mind that you may need to get permission to use a copyrighted image.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Senior Contributor

I'm ordering the shirt from cafe press...it's just the words no pictures but it's to the point!
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmypitgirls View Post
I'm ordering the shirt from cafe press...it's just the words no pictures but it's to the point!
And the t-shirt is in a much smaller size now!!!

Yes, I believe in the Rainbow Bridge
Old April 4th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincymycat View Post
And the t-shirt is in a much smaller size now!!!
Maybe I should be nice and order one for hubby too....naaaw...
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Senior Contributor

You can make up your own customized decals and magnets (along with tons of other custom products) at Vista Print. With them you could do the wording yourself and use whatever pictures you want on it. I've order so much custom stuff from them, window decals, truck door magnets, smaller calendar magnets, business cards, magnetic business cards, custom printed hats and shirts, note pads, post cards, letterhead, lawn signs, banners, posters, pens, keychains, notebooks...and a lot of it I've gotten free or with deep discounts, paying only shipping or a bit more. Once you place an order from them you get emails almost daily (would call it spam except that they really do have such good deals that you don't want to block them) They have specials on almost daily, but since they're so frequent they're for a very limited time only. Sometimes 50% off some products and a few free. Other times 80% off and sometimes they have a whole list of free items and that's when I order ... And if you time it right they will also include free photo uploads You can check them out at http://www.vistaprint.ca or http://www.vistaprint.com Oh, and with the window decals you get to choose which side you want to be tacky, depending if you plan to stick them on the inside or outside of the window. I'd personally rather stick mine on the inside where they're more protected but I have tinted windows so I had to get them made for the outside or they can't be seen.

If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion!

http://www.racingrescues.com
http://www.goodbyegoose.com
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:02 PM
-

Thanks for the info Gail
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:18 PM
-

Thanks for posting that info, Gail.

I've often seen their ads but thought since they sounded too good to be true that there was a catch somewhere. Will definitely keep them in mind now.
Old April 6th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Senior Contributor

No problem! I've been happy with all the products I've ordered from them. I thought the same at first...must be a catch, a one time freebie and then you have to pay for everything but no...you can keep ordering their free stuff. Case in point...business cards. They will offer 250 free. The first time it was their basic ones that you can't really customize, you just put your info into a choice of templates. But, that was ok for me at first and I found out that you could also reorder them for free (just pay shipping). Then in one of their emails they were offering their premium cards for free so I upgraded and made my own fully customized ones and I've re-ordered some of them as well. The thing is you have to time the order for when they've specials on the items you want. Some of their free stuff comes in larger quantities like the 250 business cards, or 100 postcards, 25 magnetic business cards etc. Others it's just one and you pay for the rest if you want more...one notepad, one pen, one keychain etc. but if you just want to play around with customizing something for yourself and don't need a lot it's fun to make up stuff with your own pictures and logos. Or to see how it would look first if you're thinking of ordering more.

I just got an email today with lots of free stuff available. Now would be a good time to order if I needed more stuff. But that special is only on until April 13 and I don't need anything right now.

If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion!

http://www.racingrescues.com
http://www.goodbyegoose.com