Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Off topic forum

Old October 5th, 2010, 09:52 AM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

Tragic Larry King did a segment on this issue last night. You can google to view it.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:57 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmypitgirls View Post
Yessssss it was all FG's fault, therefore from this day forward I will refer to her as "Theonewhohoggedaslanthewholetimeshewasouthere"... ..
If you are ever out this way again, I would love to take you out for dinner or something, ya can come over and meet the pitties and the rotti, meet the hubby and the brats.
What? My fault?? Please... lol! She'll be back at the end of Novemeber, I plan to give her 1 or 2 days off. lets go out for dinner!!!

Great thread everyone...Im only on page 6...but I saw my name and had to reply.

Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!

221/194/170(for next year)
Old October 22nd, 2010, 04:40 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

it was totally all her fault she even resorted to going to get a massage while i slaved away on a saturday...ON A SATURDAY... yup LMPG i'm gonna be there soon. And this time FG isn't 5 billion months preggo..
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:33 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

You know because FG brought this thread back to the forefront i just re-read the whole thing, inlight of the fact that it is 12yrs ago this month that Mathew Sheppard was killed i have to say in some ways things have definatley improved..When i thought about this thread i contacted Marko to discuss his thoughts on it.. We both fully thought that it was not going to end well but he gave me the go ahead. For that i'd like to say " thank you Marko".

There has been alot of hurt feelings on the forum lately, fighting amongst members,,nasty threads,comments,,etc..There were some really beautiful people posting in this thread and i'm sure just as many reading along..To you, all i can say or do is . To anyone i have said something that was hurtful i do apologize. This thread is proof that we can discuss something that is a very hot topic and not have it turn into a nasty free for all..
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:22 PM
Senior Contributor

Did I read that right aslan??? you are coming back out here soon?
Wow, perhaps "FGtheonewhohoggedyoutheentiretimeyouwereouthe re" could give you a couple hours off so we can meet up and have a drink or something...my treat of course!
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Old October 23rd, 2010, 06:27 PM
-

Now woman if you read what FG said she said we could all maybe do dinner. I want to hook up with SCM too.Love4 is insisting i commit kitty napping.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 06:53 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Now woman if you read what FG said she said we could all maybe do dinner. I want to hook up with SCM too.Love4 is insisting i commit kitty napping.
Don't let SCM no our plan

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

Quote:
You know because FG brought this thread back to the forefront i just re-read the whole thing, inlight of the fact that it is 12yrs ago this month that Mathew Sheppard was killed i have to say in some ways things have definatley improved..When i thought about this thread i contacted Marko to discuss his thoughts on it.. We both fully thought that it was not going to end well but he gave me the go ahead. For that i'd like to say " thank you Marko".

There has been alot of hurt feelings on the forum lately, fighting amongst members,,nasty threads,comments,,etc..There were some really beautiful people posting in this thread and i'm sure just as many reading along..To you, all i can say or do is . To anyone i have said something that was hurtful i do apologize. This thread is proof that we can discuss something that is a very hot topic and not have it turn into a nasty free for all..
Thanks for writing that aslan. Even though we are mostly about pet info, off topic issues make the site interesting. Even if the topic is hot, there's really no reason for people to make threads nasty. I'm glad this thread survived without getting closed and I'm sending out good vibes to all future hot threads.
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:23 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmypitgirls View Post
Did I read that right aslan??? you are coming back out here soon?
Wow, perhaps "FGtheonewhohoggedyoutheentiretimeyouwereouthe re" could give you a couple hours off so we can meet up and have a drink or something...my treat of course!
Off Topic again - sorry.

I booked her extra long...just over 2 weeks..so ya, let's all go for dinner and drinks, I'll get a sitter...woot! She lands Nov. 27th. Someone should start a thread or send a note to all to Calgary and area peeps.

Old October 26th, 2010, 02:26 PM
-

well SCM already knows,,lol so other than you three who else lives in calgary..and technically it's still on topic,,you're making a dinner date for the homo..
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
well SCM already knows,,lol so other than you three who else lives in calgary..and technically it's still on topic,,you're making a dinner date for the homo..
Homosapien?
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

Quote:

lol you are tooooo much!! Not sure who else lives close by, cant wait to see you. You'll wanna turn around and go home when you see the projects..lol...

Old October 26th, 2010, 02:57 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Girl View Post
lol you are tooooo much!! Not sure who else lives close by, cant wait to see you. You'll wanna turn around and go home when you see the projects..lol...
I can't wait to see you not 20 months preggers and actually get to meet the little man in person..lol,,naaaa nothing is gonna phase me.
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Senior Contributor

Sorry haven't checked in lately, but I finally did see the msg that FG thinks we should all get together when ya come out...count me in! Just lemme know what's gonna happen, are we going out for dinner ( so I can budget) or are we all gonna meet up at FG's?
Either way I would love to meet ya's in person, that would be truly splendid!
FG...thanks for sharing aslan this time!.......
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Old October 29th, 2010, 07:11 PM
-

i know absolutely nothing LMPG you'll have to talk to FG and SCM,,for 2 1/2 weeks i;ll be saying yes dear to a woman other than my wife.
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
I can't wait to see you not 20 months preggers and actually get to meet the little man in person..lol,,naaaa nothing is gonna phase me.
I was praying that her water would break and you would have to rush her to the hospital.

Whoops, correction, her water WOULDN'T break, yup, that's it, that's what I really meant, wouldn't break

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:35 AM
-

Not many people get to see this evil mean side of you Love4...On an actual on topic comment..my nephew was here for a few minutes lastnight and went into our room,,,we have a picture in there called " the kiss"..Julian looks at the picture then says,,, can you imagine two girls kissing...