Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old July 7th, 2008, 10:39 AM

Aslan...I know it's the opposite end but if you think she took him somewhere in the car he could be anywhere. I hope that's not the case but you never know if she's a .
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:41 AM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Good point, but the idiot was only gone about 20 minutes max. Grace and i are gonna go to marie curtis park and take a look, i will call sis with the number tho just in case.
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:46 AM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmywebsite1 View Post
ok we will give u proper info if we get it soon.
k this thoroughly confused me...
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:57 AM
-

K sis called and the kitty they have still has his family jewels sooo definately not desi. She is going to go door to door tonight droppin off lost posters. If he's crossed the road into the park property gonna 'cause a slight problem.
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
This person has a post in the July 2008 photo challenge too that is very confusing.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
K sis called and the kitty they have still has his family jewels sooo definately not desi. She is going to go door to door tonight droppin off lost posters. If he's crossed the road into the park property gonna 'cause a slight problem.
:sad: I was hoping it was your sister's cat.

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:05 AM
-

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
This person has a post in the July 2008 photo challenge too that is very confusing.
summer is here guys .... and so are these =
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:03 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Oh, cr@p, aslan! I keep hoping for good news. :sad:

And I'm praying that the neighbor did not take Dez for a ride!

Sending more for a good outcome!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:15 PM
-

Thanks everyone, my sister has been lurking and she really appreciates all the vibes and great advice, as soon as i know something i'll let you know.
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:29 PM

for Dezi's family I hope he comes home soon

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:11 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

More and s for Dezi and s for Dezi's family!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:40 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

and for Dezi and his family. I really hope he shows up soon!
woman upstairs needs a hex put on her!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:43 AM
-

well, sister has had 3 different people all say they've seen him in the same spot. And the lady at the top of her street works for the animal rescue, sooooo
oh and 14+ what i have planned is gonna be worse than a hex.
Old July 8th, 2008, 01:22 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

"what i have planned is gonna be worse than a hex. "

I know aslan. Don't blame you. Just don't want you incriminating yourself. I don't know if a forum like this could be pulled and used in a court but why chance it.
It's good so many people have seen Dez. Let's hope they will keep looking for him and one of them will take him into their home. Not just let him keep wandering. More for his safe return.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old July 8th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Senior Contributor

About 2 years ago I lived in a basement apartment. The hell of my life. I hated it. It was sooo loud and not to mention the family upstairs were not animal people. Found that out a few days after I moved in.

I gave my notice a week after I'd had moved in. When she started to show my place to perpsective tenants I ALWAYS was there.

Even since her comment was "I'll try not to let her out". (for some reason if I was not there..but they have to give you 24 hours notice, so made sure I was there. I just about chewed her out after she had said that too me. She was a freak. I remember she was soo peeved off that the birds woke her up, she saying "god I hate those damn birds". And I am thinking they are birds...who does not like the chrpping?

Kepp us posted and i hope you find him.

ACO22

Last edited by NoahGrey; July 8th, 2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old July 8th, 2008, 02:02 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
well, sister has had 3 different people all say they've seen him in the same spot. And the lady at the top of her street works for the animal rescue, sooooo
that it turns out to be Dezi!

Old July 8th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Senior Contributor

I hoped there were would be good news before I left :sad:

for Dez
Old July 8th, 2008, 06:24 PM
-

just came back from checking out a phone message she got, she lives right by a park and the lake, soooooo i wandered around in the park making kissing noises and calling him. Can you say i felt like an idiot. No kitty yet.:sad:
Old July 8th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Oh no, maybe Dezi was too scared to come out:sad:.

and sending some that this nightmare is over soon.

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

Old July 8th, 2008, 06:57 PM
-

Sis will probably go look when she gets home, jullian had soccer tonight, he will come to them before anyone else. The guy who saw him was going back out looking too.
Old July 8th, 2008, 07:47 PM

Just a question. Has the boy been sent out to call his cat?
Old July 8th, 2008, 07:58 PM
150% PRO S/N

Aww aslan. :sad: Nothing yet? I keep hoping!

Old July 8th, 2008, 08:18 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyman View Post
Just a question. Has the boy been sent out to call his cat?
yup, he was going out every 15 minutes the other night calling and kissing, etc.

poor guy has now probably just been soaked since we just had a huge downpour.
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Senior Contributor

I'll be down there tomorrow working @ Col. Sam Smith Park, I'll keep my eyes open for Dez. Have they gone into the park or the college campus to look for him? He may be disoriented in the natural areas there.

Meowy Meowers - Angus n' Finn - 5 yrs old
Barky Barker - Skylar - 4 yrs old??
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:40 PM
-

hey stacer, i have been in the park almost everyday since he went missing, we have a couple of reports of him being there, i even went to the jean tweed house and asked them to keep an eye out. My sister lives on 13th st. so that was my big concern, waaaaaay too much space if he got in the park. Umm if you happen to see him, he loves kissy sounds, then people will think we're friends
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Senior Contributor

If you're there tomorrow between 8 am and 2pm, I'll be one of the girls with a loud brushsaw cutting around some of the planting sites near the very end parking lot.

Old July 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM
-

I actually don't live too far from there, i'm just off 26th, great so now i'm gonna walk through the park making kissy sounds saying desi, then yelling stacer. Shall i remind you that the building there used to be the old psychiatric hospital.
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Senior Contributor

I'd heard that about the place. I also heard that there are underground tunnels as well, for the doctors to use for whatever reason (escape?)

Old July 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM
-

between certain building yup there is, i went through jean tweed, and they use to use the one building plus the house. Leave an addict alone long enough and we go wandering. K i will keep an eye out for you.
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:30 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Good luck tomorrow!