Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old January 17th, 2008, 02:11 PM

Hi

Hello, this is my first post on pets.ca, so I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a mostly happy (except when the dog eats garbage lol) pet owner of

Tonka 4 year old boxer
Ruby 6 year old chihuahua
Pearl 5 year old chihuahua
Yorba 3 year old blue point munchkin
Sam 9 year old flame point himi
Pickles 2 year old flame point himi

plus Super Dave our redfoot tortoise, LuLu our Sulcatta tortoise, and Earl our fly river turtle

not to mention an 8 month old two legged baby ! boy give me another puppy any day over any more children lol

Last edited by tonkamcd; January 17th, 2008 at 02:14 PM. Reason: trying to figure out where and how to post pictures lol
Old January 17th, 2008, 03:08 PM
-

WOW....that's quite the crew you have there. Welcome to the forum. We are going to have to see pics as soon as you're allowed to post attachments.....so keep talking for awhile.
Old January 17th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Missing My Bubba Bear

Hi Right Back:d
Old January 17th, 2008, 03:53 PM

ahh thanks, I was wondering how come I wasn't able to post pictures right away lol
Old January 17th, 2008, 03:53 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Hi, tonkamcd! Welcome to the board!

Yep, we'll definitely need some pictures when you're able. Sounds like you have a very busy household...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 17th, 2008, 04:03 PM
proud to be a cat slave

You've got quite an army! Welcome!

Jake - grey DSH (Aug '98) Alley - spazzy grey tabby (Aug '07)
Old January 17th, 2008, 04:04 PM

Wink Hello

I'm new too.... meet Bailey and Smudge.... 3 years old this coming March. The mother was a rescue... she was found half frozen in a snow bank... two kind hearted ladies took her in and nursed her back to health not realizing she was pregnant... she never would've come to term if it weren't for these ladies. Cleo (the mother) had only 3 kittens... all are well and happy... Bailey and Smudge were two of the 3 boys....
Old January 17th, 2008, 05:00 PM

don't remind me how crazy our house is some days lol!! today was a good example actually, first thing this morning baby wakes up, so i bring the baby downstairs, start getting breakfast ready for her, let the two little dogs out of their crates to go to the bathroom (the chihuahuas are pee pad trained the boxer goes outside), boxer doesn't want to go outside yet, cause it's too cold and she decided she didn't really have to go that badly, so finished feeding baby, boxer is still napping her morning away, so i decide to lie down and watch some t.v. Then......... bang bang bang bang, someone is at my door, dogs start barking (no one ever comes to our door that early lol) baby starts crying, i go to see who the heck it is, look back to make sure dogs arent about to sneak through the front door and the boxer is PEEING all over the floor lol, the chaos and excitement, and well, she really had to go lol, poor hydro man just wanted to read our meter and I had to make him wait while i made the dog go outside for the rest of her business and clean up the mess (all over my winter boots too) *shakes head* my what a start to the morning lol
Old January 17th, 2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILEYSMUDGE View Post
I'm new too.... meet Bailey and Smudge.... 3 years old this coming March. The mother was a rescue... she was found half frozen in a snow bank... two kind hearted ladies took her in and nursed her back to health not realizing she was pregnant... she never would've come to term if it weren't for these ladies. Cleo (the mother) had only 3 kittens... all are well and happy... Bailey and Smudge were two of the 3 boys....
Congratulations!! Nice to see siblings go to the same home