Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time!

Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:34 PM

Dissolve Herbal Formula

My dog had a huge lipoma removed from his abdomen less than a year ago. And he has since switched to grain free kibbles. However, we discovered more lumps at his underarm area recently. Our vet took some test and diagnosed as fat lumps. He suggests not to do any surgery unless it bothers his activities.
We visited the vet 2 weeks ago for a slight limping but our vet thought it was rather an injury than caused by the lumps. He put him on Metacam (anti-inflammatory) for 2 weeks. If he doesn't improve and needs X-ray, we will operate on the lumps at the same time.
To make the story short, he is not limping at the moment so the operation could be delayed for a while. I came across this product, Dissolve Herbal Formula, claims it will help lipoma. Did any of you tried this before? The product's web site:www.pawhealer.com says it needs a few months to work. I would like to hear from those who has using this long term.
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Senior Contributor

Hi, it looks like several people viewed your thread but did not have any information for you. I just want you to know that I also looked. Sadly I have no information for you either. I know nothing about the product you are referring to. Hopefully someone with info will come along.
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Senior Contributor

http://www.pawhealer.com/46/Lipomas_...Swellings.aspx

I've never heard of it before, but the reasoning, accordinging to TCM is pretty standard, I think.

If you try it, do report back oin how it worked, so few things to use against lipomas!

As a side note, my girl got a lot of lipomas, they tended to be triggered by any type of fish or fish oil in her diet.
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:12 PM

Using Dissolve

I just started using Dissolve for my dog that has a tumor on the roof of her mouth. I believe the product is good as it appears the tumor is getting softer and drying up. I know I will have to purchase another bottle. Be sure your dog is getting the best nutrition as well (no processed food or kibbles). I am feeling encouraged that my dog will be well with a stronger immune system. I am also adding vitamin C in her food and a capful of organic apple cider in her water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKW View Post
My dog had a huge lipoma removed from his abdomen less than a year ago. And he has since switched to grain free kibbles. However, we discovered more lumps at his underarm area recently. Our vet took some test and diagnosed as fat lumps. He suggests not to do any surgery unless it bothers his activities.
We visited the vet 2 weeks ago for a slight limping but our vet thought it was rather an injury than caused by the lumps. He put him on Metacam (anti-inflammatory) for 2 weeks. If he doesn't improve and needs X-ray, we will operate on the lumps at the same time.
To make the story short, he is not limping at the moment so the operation could be delayed for a while. I came across this product, Dissolve Herbal Formula, claims it will help lipoma. Did any of you tried this before? The product's web site:www.pawhealer.com says it needs a few months to work. I would like to hear from those who has using this long term.
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:44 PM
Senior Contributor

Glee070, thank you for this feedback!

There is some info posted in the epulid thread on tumors in the jaw that may or may not be helpful.

Please keep us posted on this supplement and your progress in general!
Old November 15th, 2018, 10:46 AM

My 9 year old Springer Spaniel developed multiple fatty lumps. One on his neck, a couple on his chest and a few along his belly and back. I know there are a lot of good vetrenarians out there but my experiences have made me kinda skeptical. I feel they are like mechanics, finding a good one you trust is challenging. Understand, I am in no way suggesting that you not talk to your vet or trust your vet - it's just my opinion.

So I did a lot of research and made a couple of changes. If the lumps are soft and you can move them then they are not likely to be deadly. Like others have said the prevailing wisdom is that if they are not bothering or inhibiting the dog then it's not necessary to remove them. With more research I found Pawhealer.

Its a little pricey but no more than one visit to a vet and less than surgery or multiple tests. I first tried Dissolve: Upper Lumps & Bumps. In a month andwith 1 bottle the lump on his neck and 2 on hs chest are gone. I have since begun using: Dissolve Herbal Formula for the other lumps on him. It's been 2 weeks and I have seen notice progress in the size of most of them and a couple of them are gone. It may require a second bottle for these due to how many there are.

I also found information that suggested that some dogs, especially older ones have problems with dry food even good quality and grain free brands. It can cause different kinds of issues ranging from digestive, allergic reactions, congestion and maybe contribute to the development of lumps? It was suggested to try a Raw Diet but that is very expensive especially if you have multiple dogs. I have used Dinovite for years with good results and they have a Raw Diet Recipe that is condiderable more afordable and quite simple to make. It cost me about $40 for 1 dog for approx 3 weeks of meals 2x per day.

Like I said whether it was just the Dissolve powder or the combination of the powder and the diet change the results have been very positive. Lumps gone and others shrinking and dissolving.

There's my 2 cents, I hope it helps.

Last edited by hazelrunpack; November 15th, 2018 at 10:54 AM. Reason: No promotional links, pls