Old March 19th, 2009, 10:17 PM

Unhappy Lost my baby

I lost my cat in THUNDER BAY ON in the dublin ave strand area...please everyone that live in thunder bay can you please help me find him....he is a ten year old neutured male tabby....mostly white with the grey markings
Attached Images

Old March 20th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Senior Contributor

Have you put up posters everywhere in your neighbourhood?
Asked the neighbours to check their garages and sheds to make sure he isn't trapped somewhere?
Visited all the shelters in your area (not just phoned)? When you go, leave them a picture. Go every couple of days.

Put a box with his blanket or a piece of your clothing with a familiar smell, plus food and water, on the porch.

And most importantly, in the very early morning and just after dark, walk around calling and listening for him. Depending on when he disappeared, he's likely to be close by, especially if he is mostly an indoor cat.

The first days are crucial. Don't give up. Just keep doing the same things - looking, calling, following up leads.

Very pretty boy.
Old March 20th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Senior Contributor

BAdger has it covered...not much more to say.....but good luck.
Old March 20th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Senior Contributor

I hope for a reunion soon. Badger covered all that needs be.

Good luck and safe return.
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:10 AM

Thank you for all the tips I have talked to most of my neighbours put up signs called all the vets in town....

I have been checking for him at night at walking around the neighbourhood....my other cat is soo distraught without him....

I will do that tip of the blankets and water for sure I never thought of that...thank you agian

I hope I get him back as I am really upset about him being gone...this is a cat that does not ever leave the yard or go very far at all...I have had him for ten years....so he is family
Old March 20th, 2009, 12:34 PM

crossing my fingers

hi babs.

i will cross my fingers for you. there is nothing more heartbreaking than having a pet go missing. please keep us updated!!

tracy
Old March 20th, 2009, 03:35 PM

Thank you I will keep every posted I did have a lady call today saying she seen him tried to catch him but he ran....it is quite a drive from my house but not impossible for him to get so far in 4 days....I did check it out caught the mail man in that area....but I am going to go again tonight with treats and walk the area when its quieter.....

lets hope its him and I can find him....
Old March 20th, 2009, 09:46 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know..that I went out to call the cat one more time before bed and he was at my door...I am soo happy...kinda smells like someones garage so that is what I am thinking....thank you for all your kind words and I hope everyone else gets the same reunion
Old March 20th, 2009, 09:49 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

omg, I'm so happy to hear that he came home!! I just saw this thread now--I love it that it already has a happy ending!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."