Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old August 13th, 2009, 07:14 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Thumbs up Two more go in on Sunday.

Orbit, the second black cat; and Benni, the pregnant mom; go on Sunday to get fixed. I am praying Benni is not too far along for them to fix. Kittens are not something I want to deal with right now. Although I would if necessary. Orbit has turned into a snugglebum. I pick him up and he just sort of melts into me. He will make someone a great kitty if I can get him adopted. But my criteria is something like L4H's.
I need to find a spot for Snoopy, the kitten, for a few days so mom can recover. I have run out of spots. Wonder if DH would notice a small white/black tabby boy in the house?????
Old August 13th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Now I'm Mrs. Chaser!

Yikes! that Benni can be spayed.

Orbit looks like such a sweetheart
Kailey (Misunderstood Gentle Beauty) - GSD & foster failure #1
Rupert (Gold-Medal Winner of the 3 a.m. Kitty Destruction Olympics )

Heidi - RIP my sweet baby girl
Old August 13th, 2009, 07:31 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Oribit rings a bell, but I'm drawing a blank on Benni... I don't remember Benni at all! Sigh...senility....early senility, of course, cuz only madame hazel is really old

Good luck to both of them Sunday!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old August 13th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Senior Contributor
Space Invaders Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion

Wonder if DH would notice a small white/black tabby boy in the house?????

Mmm 14+, have you checked out the catery for comfort, you may find yourself out there

Snoopy is so adorable, don't see how he could object to one more. LOL

Owned by

Bree 12 year old GSD
Keesha 8 year old GSD
Cyrus 7 year old GSD

RIP: All my angels.
Old August 13th, 2009, 07:52 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
Wonder if DH would notice a small white/black tabby boy in the house?????

Mmm 14+, have you checked out the catery for comfort, you may find yourself out there

Snoopy is so adorable, don't see how he could object to one more. LOL
I actually have wondered how warm it would be to spend the night over there one night. Just to cuddle down among all the kitties. I would have to get rid of all the stupid misquitoes though. Or, wait till it's too cold for them.
And he could object to one more. Believe me, he could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Oribit rings a bell, but I'm drawing a blank on Benni... I don't remember Benni at all! Sigh...senility....early senility, of course, cuz only madame hazel is really old

Good luck to both of them Sunday!
Orbit is the second black kitty who got himself trapped in the greenhouse live trap a couple of weeks ago.
Name:  100_5686_00.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  59.1 KB
Benni is the one I took from that woman who said she was going to put her down unless someone took her. Supposedly she won't let her cats close to the house. I named her Benni because #1, she needs a name for the rescue to fix her and #2, she is cranky just like Bennie on George Lopez. Hubby came up with that one. I didn't find out about the kitten until after I agreed to take her. Then she told me about the "10 week old kitten". She neglected to tell me Benni was pregnant again.
Name:  100_5809.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  52.6 KB
Old August 13th, 2009, 08:09 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I guess I do remember Bennie...just hadn't heard the name before, I think. Whew...not so senile after all!

Orbit I remembered.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."