Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old November 7th, 2013, 04:56 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

If they could all fit, I'm sure they'd all sit at once...as it is, one will start and then they'll rotate till the entire Pack has had a go, if I'd let them.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old November 7th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Senior Contributor

It's called Money See, Monkey Do. LOL I have the problem with dogs digging holes. It's "stop digging Matthew", "stop digging Toby", " stop digging, Bo" etc.. I'm sure yours look at each other and think that seat looks comfortable, it's my go now.
Old November 7th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Senior Contributor

I was at the woods throwing a tennis ball for Finlay and some guys walked by and started talking to me about my dog Finlay dropped his ball on the ground so someone would throw it for him. A guy picked up the ball and tossed it to Finlay and Finlay tossed the ball back to guy by using his nose. The guy just stood there with his mouth wide open and the ball in his hand. The guys where speechless and Finlay was laughing , he caught himself how to het the ball with his nose. He got bored using his mouth all the time. He has a great sense of humor .
Old November 8th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Senior Contributor

I could picture that. LOL. He sounds like such a fun dog.
Old November 8th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
I could picture that. LOL. He sounds like such a fun dog.
MY beloved Finlay dies in 2008 , he had cancer and to be put down.
It was the most heartbreaking thing I had to do , but he was in so pain and could no long eat and not vomit his food right up.
Old November 8th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Senior Contributor

Poor boy, and so sad when you run out of ways to help , isn't it? He's OK now though, waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you, and what you did, while heartbreaking, was the last loving thing you could do for him. Oh dear, hate to think how many tears I've shed for other people's pets.
Old November 8th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
Poor boy, and so sad when you run out of ways to help , isn't it? He's OK now though, waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you, and what you did, while heartbreaking, was the last loving thing you could do for him. Oh dear, hate to think how many tears I've shed for other people's pets.
Thank you! I know ,if we could turn our tears into silver dollars we would be very rich! I told my dog Finlay I was going to take his pain away from him and carry for him instead.
Old November 9th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Senior Contributor

We would indeed, I'll think about silver dollars next time I get teary over someone losing a beloved pet. You did what was right, and that's all good. Hugs for you.
Old November 16th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Senior Contributor

Happy birthday to my darling Roo. I bought him two pressies, one which he destroyed this morning. I made him a 'cake' of sorts. Mince meat and egg yolk covered in mashed potato and pumpkin, sprinkled with broken up dry liver treats and cut up chicken Smackos around the bottom. We had a choice of hats but hubby said he's a star. Nice! He gets dinner in two shifts, later on he had his dry food and chicken.
Attached Images

Old November 16th, 2013, 10:36 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Happy birthday, Roo!!!!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old November 16th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Senior Contributor

Happy Birthday Roo ! I hope you will have many more!

Give Roo a big hug and kiss for me .
Old November 16th, 2013, 06:38 PM

I've got to know, how long did the hat stay on before he shredded it?
Old November 16th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Senior Contributor

Happy Birthday you Rock Star! He is a star GF, he's a star of Pets.ca for sure! I can't believe it's been a year already.
Old November 17th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Senior Contributor

He must have only been on about 9 months, DD. I didn't get him at 8 weeks, I had to wait for the test to be done.

lindapalm, I didn't let him shred the hat, he'd already destroyed one of his presents, the naughty boy.

I might go have some one on one time on the bed with him, he plays with a soft dumbbell while I do my knee exercises, so then I'll give him hugs and kisses from everyone. Thank you, and thank you from Roo also. He went back to Obedience today and performed beautifully. His heel work was especially amazing. The instructor said he should be in class 4, not 1, and if you recall it was them keeping him down in class 1 that made me quit going ..... that and the minor inconvenience of needing two surgeries. Question is, do I go back next weekend to see if they are going to graduate him? It's my last weekend before my op. and he so enjoyed himself today. Didn't fire up at any dog, just wanted to be every dog's buddy. Mind you, no blue eyes or big coats that wobbled from side to side to aggravate him.