Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st, 2005, 06:04 PM

Something very wrong happened!

Hello,
This inquiry, I know, is a long shot, but I am looking for my two dogs that I adopted out a year and a half ago.

I trusted the new owners to take good care of them, however I seem to have been naive in believing they were okay.

I landed on a site that said never to offer your pets "free to a good home" and it listed many horrible reasons as to why not. This discovery scared me so much, I attempted to contact the new owners for peace of mind.

As it turned out, Huxley's (Rhodesian Boxer mix) owner, does not live where he had indicated and his phone number does not exist. Worse, is that he did not leave us with valid contact information in the first place.

Tracey, my other dog who is a boarder collie mix, also went to a family that now does not seem to exist. My partner and I went out to the address provided (they had not offered a phone number bc supposedly their cell phone was damaged) and all that was there (out in the middle of nowhere) was a broken down barn!! Not even a house!!

I am sick with worry and have called the local SPCA and local rescues with no luck. I have called ever D D (Hux's owner) in the 411 directory and every R R (Tracey’s new owner) with no luck. I am really scared for their wellbeing...

I can not believe that I allowed this to happen!!
So, I am hoping by some small chance that someone who knows of these dogs or if their owners could please contact me.

Thank-you so much for any time or effort you might put in to help me… I really am very worried about both of them!!

bbolte25@hotmail.com

If you think you might be able to help me, please email me at the above email and I will give more detailed information about the case.
Thank-you again, so very much!!
Attached Images