Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old June 11th, 2007, 09:21 AM

New Addition to my family 10 wks old!!!

Hi all, thanks to all who have been so supportive throughout the problems that I've had regarding my poor Stinker dog momma misses you baby. But some good news, I made the mistake of asking a lady to send me a picture of a puppy that she had....one look and I was just , Our new baby is Bear a 10 week old Labradoodle puppy, he's black and just the cutest little guy, well, big guy actually lol, his paw's are HUGE! He's going to be a rather large dog, which is good because it seems everything in my house fuzzy or not is large lol. We got him on the weekend and are already spoiling him rotten of course. My poor 's are not quite as happy as the rest of the family, but I'm sure in time they will all get along. All I have to do now is find a way to get him not to bark as much, and after my son is done school I'm going to take him to puppy school to help with the training. He sure fit's right in to the family though and is he ever a good pupper

puss
For my babies, Trouble (little black panther cat-stray) Ty-D-Bowl (my huge grey & white fluffy part cat part raccoon - sure eat's like one anyway-stray) and the newest addition to our furry family, Bear 10 week old black Labradoodle puppy....and of course,

R.I.P. my baby Rottie dog, Sierra (Stinker) 97-07.
Old June 11th, 2007, 10:35 AM
-

Of course we want to see puppy pix !!
Old June 11th, 2007, 01:47 PM
-

Congratulations on your new addition. And, we definitely need to see some pics of the little fellow.
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:45 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Yep...sucked in by pics... Been there, done that! And home visits, "just to introduce you"? Killers... Might as well just pull out all the toys and start puppy proofing the house before your visiters arrive.

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy, muskokapuss! Can't wait to see some pictures of him (It should be safe to look at pics this time because hazel knows Pup has already got a home!)

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Last edited by hazelrunpack; June 11th, 2007 at 02:46 PM. Reason: hazel is gender-challenged today
Old June 11th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Senior Contributor

Ohh, congratulations!!!! And oh yes, pictures are a must! That's good to hear Bear is settling in with the resident cats too.