Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old October 27th, 2004, 01:25 PM

Angry I'm so mad I could scream!!!

I can't believe this but today I come into work and find that my co-workers and I are puppy sitting for the neighbor. see I work in an office that is in my bosses old house so it's in a residential area and all my co-workers live around here including me, but one of them lives across the stree so she knows all the neighbors. so we are watching this puppy today (meaning i end up watching it which doesn't bother me i'm happy to thats not why i'm mad). anyway i'm looking at this little tiny shiztu (sorry don't know the spelling) and thinking there is no way it's old enough to be away from it's mother. it then play bites me and i realize it's just NOW getting it's teeth, they aren't even all the way through. I'm not experienced with small breeds so I ask my co-worker who is and she thinks the puppy is about 5-6weeks. I nearly fell off my seat. How could they take this poor thing away from it's mother all ready , it's not old enough. sorry but i just needed to get that out, thanks for listing. by the way this is the cutest little thing ever, his name is coby and right now he's curled up in his bed asleep like a little angle .
Old October 27th, 2004, 01:29 PM
banned user

That is so sad, it did leave the mom way too soon. I hope it is ok and do you know if the owners know enough to wet the food if feeding dry since he is so young. the breeder should of known better shame on them
Old October 27th, 2004, 03:05 PM

yeah, he's on wet food. i haven't seen him eat yet so i don't know if he has probs but i hope not. poor babys just been sleeping all day cuddled on my lap. he is cute though.