Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants

Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:01 PM
-

Oh YEAH??? Well, MY dawg is nuttier than YOUR dawg

Seriously, I really, really, REALLY do love Ceili but, she is an all-out nutter. Never before have I met a grrrly like Ceili. And I'm afraid there isn't anywhere else to look but me in all of this...I've had the little crackpot since she was a wee-weeny-wee. Sigh....

So here it is... how whackapalooza is yours?

Ceili...will RUN with a maniacal look on her face from one room into the corner and behind a bookshelf of another room ~~~ if she can-just-squeeze-herself in there... (We all know that bookshelves are the best protection from poltergeists)

Ceili...will sniff over (as in REALLY check it out molecule by molecule) a piece of raw steak before she will eat it. (Heaven knows, one shouldn't be expected to have to actually do something as undignified as chew)

Ceili...will pass over the same piece of raw steak if it's "too big" for her dainty little delicate mouth. (A logical hesitation given the number of times I have tried to poison her)

Ceili...will throw herself on the ground five times within ten feet to do a "happy dance" if it means escaping the dreaded driveway. (Why, just last year the driveway up and attacked Ceili with absolutely no provocation)

So... anyone else got a "Ready for Prime Time" neurotic whackjob ~ I mean loveable wonderdog???
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:46 PM
-

good ones M3X

I've been told great danes were mellow dogs .... but Nelly will zoom from living room to my bedroom and do 360* on my bed , until bed is halfway on the floor.

Sienna will lay her upper body on visitors lap when we're sitting at the table (I told her no but all my friends go : no no let her ... )

Jack will tease Sienna until she chases him to the bedroom , Sienna then comes back in living room , Jack comes back and starts again ....

Churchill will do a little dance and some rooroos when he wants to go back outside

and all 3 cats will be with the dogs unless there on the kitchen island , then they will b*tch slap all the dogs that dare to walk by
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:53 PM
Senior Contributor

I'm trying to envision Churchill doing a little dance

Anyway you could get video???

I has a crush on Churchill....
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:55 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmypitgirls View Post
I'm trying to envision Churchill doing a little dance

Anyway you could get video???

I has a crush on Churchill....
oh but there is one ! I posted it last week
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:55 PM
-

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=68640
Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:35 PM
-

He is waaayyyyy too cute but he has definite goofballitis potential.

And I can just picture Nelly, swizzling that bed around until it's just PERFECT! (half on the floor, sheets going in three directions, duvet looking like a weird meringue...)
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:09 PM
Senior Contributor

My girl Shadow is nutjob material. When we come in from our evening walk (and only the evening walk) she'll ask for a cookie. While Halo eats hers halfway in the door, Shadow will take hers and literally run laps around the house with it. Through the kitchen, into the living room, out the other side down the hall into our bedroom. Back into the kitchen, back into the living room, back out into the hallway and back down to the bedroom. Repeat this three more times... Now she will settle with the cookie in the living room and bury it under her little carpet bed from whence Halo will remove it five minutes later and eat it when she figures nobody will notice.

Shadow is 70 lbs but will also refuse a piece of meat if it is too large (like bigger than the top of your thumb). Helloooooo - you are a big dog, you can handle a piece of meat bigger than a dime.

Yeah, don't get me started with nutcase dogs.
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Senior Contributor

I'll start with Kato the Rottie, he is about as neurotic as can be.
He is always lunging and barking at my 21 year old son. He doesn't try to bite him or anything like that, he just pounces in his direction and roorooo's at him. If my son ignores him he'll follow him all the way down the stairs roorooing, until my son acknowledges him. After that he's fine.
Kato, also likes to sleep with my bras... He will pull them out of the laundry and put them on his bed and go to sleep. He will watch intently as I pick them up in the morning and put them back in the laundry. there's more to his whackjobbyness, but I'd be here all night.

Abby, well she likes to stick her butt up in the air when ppl walk by her bed. She also likes to perform headstands while making funny noises. She puts the top of her head flat down on her bed, and turns it back and forth while making pony sounds...it's just weird to watch.
She also likes to "slap", it never fails, when a man comes in the house she will rear up and slap him in the crotch with her only front paw. It looks so deliberate too!
She also get embarrassed when she farts, she'll attack her butt like no tomorrow!

Jersey, she really has no funny quirks, other than she loves to steal my seat.
If I'm sitting in my leather recliner and get up to get a drink, she'll climb up and curl up on the recliner. So then I sit on the loveseat, if I have to get up to do something I come back and sure enough she has moved into the spot I just left. Other than that she's quite normal.
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Senior Contributor

Geee, I think your dogs all sound cute,,,not whackjobs! LOL

[QUOTE=Luvmypitgirls;891520]

Kato, also likes to sleep with my bras... He will pull them out of the laundry and put them on his bed and go to sleep.

Kato want to use them as a sleeping mask,,ear muffs or maybe his nose is cold. LOL

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)

Last edited by Tundra_Queen; March 4th, 2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: my typing stinks LOL