View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Unofficial Zookeeper

Hmmmm. Thats a good idea to try. I guess the only thing that I'm really confused on is he is very "submissive". He literally has NO backbone when it comes to the others. He will let them take his food, take his toys (except his jingle bell ball, that one he will growl at them)...but basically he is a pushover. So I was really surprised when we brought home his sister , and he started peeing. VET says its because she wasnt fixed at the time. But...I told VET , i think its to get my attention more, because now he's not the "only" baby. Now he has to share me. But thats just it..he's not a very clingy or needy dog. he's happy on the floor with is ball. Weird.
Finally chocked it up to...he's done it, nothing we tried worked with him...so now its a mental thing. I've seen him lift his leg to go on the trash can (in kitchen), and I check the wrap, and there is nothing in it. Then he'll go to his other places (table leg), paticular corner on the couch. And so forth. And it'll be DRY.
Other times, he HOLDS some back (dosent finish peeing outside)..so he has "ammo" to mark his spots.
We've done everything BUT tie him to us. And we try to treat him as "alpha" if you will to boost his confidence. But...alas...still the pee.
thankfully keeping the wrap on him makes it tollerable. I wish the darn things didnt REEK thou....any suggestion on WHAT to wash them in ,that will get the PEE smell out?