View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2019, 02:11 PM

I think I'd be spraying that about 3 or 4 times a day directly on the spot and give it a very light rub to make sure that it gets through to the skin. It could take 4 or 5 days to see any results starting to appear.

If it's fungus based, the Colloidal Silver will disipate it over time ------ this I know from personal experience.

If possible it would be a good idea to give her some orally - 2 or 3 times a day -
between 1/4 and 1/2 tsp in the mouth.....don't mix it in food and give it on an empty stomach. Use a syringe without the needle.......best to use a non-metal spoon or syringe.

Your description of the product - being basically colour-free, looking like water - indicates to me that they are turning out a good product.

If you have an Aloe Vera topical Gel, you can mix about a 1/2 tsp of colloidal silver in about an ounce of the gel, to apply to the area if you wish since Grace isn't able to lick the spot.

I'm glad that Growler suggested colloidal silver ---- there are a lot of applications for ionic and nano particle silver.

I have been following research with one of our Universities here where they have been using nano particle silver in cancer research and having good results with their chemotherapy greatly reducing the side effects....still under research.

Our family doctor gets a bit ticked off with us when we tell him we use it. It saves getting hit with antibiotics.