View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2011, 09:30 PM
chronically insane.

A question you probably would never think I would ask......

But uh....... do female cats bleed when they are in heat? You would think I would know crap like this, but I'm sooo confused right now. Amira keeps going into heat & I had an appointment for 2 weeks ago to get her spayed (she is about 5 months but only BARELY weighs 2 pounds)... we had to postpone the spay because that's when she started bleeding out of her face. She is doing much better now but my vet wants me to wait until I finish the 10 days of nose drops (the 10th day will be next friday)... but yeah she keeps going in and out of heat and obviously there is nothing I can do about that at this moment, but I do notice her having little drips of blood near her privates and I'm like WTH I thought that was a dog thing??

Suggestions people!??! maybe it's because she is such a weird breed??? arghhhh!!!! not happy about having to wipe her rear!! oh and also she keeps sticking her butt in the boys faces and they are taking it as an open invitation on her this is awful. i don't know how anyone can live with an unspayed female cat this is HORRIBLE

~ RIP Timmy ~ May 2009 - November 6th 2009