View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:54 PM

How much safflower oil is she to get per dose, I see you have marked down 10 t.. Is that a teaspoon? The reason I choose unrefined is that it shouldn't have had any heat or chemicals mixed in it giving a full spectrum of the oils from the safflower.

I think something that might have retarded the growth of the cancer is the application of the colloidal silver. One of the attributes of the colloidal silver is that it will kill cancer cells. Healthy cells have a protective barrier around them, and cancer cells do not. This allows the silver to penetrate the unhealthy cell killing it.

If I were you when the silver runs out I would be going after the nano silver which is a lot finer than the ionic silver you have now. I would be administering it the way you are at the present time, or maybe giving a little more by mouth.

Something else I think I'd be looking into very seriously is the use of CBD oil for pets. There has been a lot of good results with the CBD oil and cancer. Mind you it is not a cure-all. Here's a website that I think you might find interesting.

Forgot to mention that these three items will not interfere with one another, if you decide to use them all.

And one other thing........the thoughts of using CBD oil by the vet could be a non starter because of the way the Federal laws are written in the United States........it could cost a vet's license if he/she prescribed it...depending on where the practice is.

https://www.k9-medibles.com/cbd-oil-...s-with-cancer/

Keep us posted.

Last edited by Reg; September 21st, 2019 at 10:25 PM.