View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2008, 02:47 AM

Pics! Do I ever!

Starting from the top, and Queen of the house, Jitzu!

Next we have Torri, our little princess:

Doran, he's a total mumma's boy:

And Fuzz Muffin. Very calm, very sweet, and very much the little brother!

They eat wet pretty exclusively. I give them dry maybe 1/2 cup twice a week. Torri gets it more because she's more picky about the wet and I don't want to leave it in our room overnight for her. (She gets picked on, so she gets to sleep with mum and dad) However I mix up the flavors. Its mostly EVO cat and kitten (to keep the boys balanced), but they get a flavor about 1-2 times a week. The last to nights supper has been raw, very happy kitties.

I bought a sample of the Instincts, but I'm wondering if that will make it the same/more expensive. Cost is a big thing for me, and I've heard lots of people say that raw is cheaper. So I'm hoping for that. If it's the same as the wet i'd be ok too...but I shouldn't spend more. I would be ok making my own if the recipe was easy and cheap. I should be getting a freezer as of Dec 23 (we just purchased our first house it comes with a little chest freezer) So as of then i'll hopefully start making it.

Is there a basic amount i should be aiming for? Amount per cat? Half my problem starting out is that I can't price it correctly because I have no idea how much each kitty will eat. That makes it tough to figure out price.

Thanks for your help Btw!