View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2009, 10:08 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
I wasn't sure I wanted to look..... but man I miss all the excitement when I'm at work!!! 14+ as usual....I love ya. And kudos to you all for the support and love and encouragement for BenMax and Chico(another white and tabby....too cute.... it was so meant to be!)

Man I love this place.....

(on a side note, I went over to see my dad's new costco shed today.... I simply mentioned how great it would be for rescuing cats and he looks at me and says 'don't even think about it!' .... I have got to get a house and my own yard!!!)

14....do you need a crate for them until hubby gets the next shelter built?? I still have that cat condo thing with the two perches if you need it!
Too funny your dad!!

Thanks kr for the offer of the crate. At the moment I am good. Chris and Ethel had brought me out another one when they came for their visit a while back. Right now the newest guy is in it. He is getting fixed on Monday night (at your vets) and will be getting moved soon.
As of last night things are kind of up in the air about this all. BenMax will be here soon to let everyone know what's happening I'm sure. It's good!

Last edited by 14+kitties; July 10th, 2009 at 10:19 PM.