View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Senior Contributor

Note --- disclaimer if you have not read the last book ---

Ohhh, I have a plethora of theories and have a Harry Potter Chair in my office. Love the books - I love how children can see them as fun and yet there is a certain sattirical look at society by J.K Rowling. I think Dumbledore will return - it makes no sense that someone of his ability and importance is gone. I also think there is something about Draco (double agent or whatever). It has been awhile since I read it- when it came out at 1st. (I DO have to keep up with my patients yaknow, lol)

I adore McG who can turn into a cat and Hermoine and Hagrid and Ron and of course Harry. I love the Latin (Rowling's major was classics) and other mythological names.

I hear so many compelling theories - usually from 10 year olds who have thoroughly analyzed the book after reading it 8 times. It's wonderful to see children reading.

Now, about the Da Vinci Code? (I know, that's a seperate issue) and I won't hijack! <g> I am just shy of starting threads here since I seem to get jumped on. So I won't be engaging in that for awhile. I am not quite up to that yet - just campaigning in the Nova Scotia election, lol

Last edited by CyberKitten; May 20th, 2006 at 07:42 PM.