View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2006, 02:59 PM
Slave to the Wigglebum

I hope Harry doesn't die and the series does end up paralleling LOTR, but it wouldn't surprise me if JK did kill Harry off in the end. Something like him killing Voldemart and himself getting killed sort of to balance good and evil since so much of their life has been intertwined with each other including their thoughts and dreams.

That was a very good point about Dumbledore sleeping in the picture. I forgot that detail and it is true that they never said the former headmasters were deceased, another good detail. I think if Dumbledore was alive it would be a wonderful turn of events. That would explain how Snape was able to hide from Dumbledore like he did -- maybe DD knew about Snape, but was keeping Snape close to him -- the keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Maybe he was able to read Snapes mind and thoughts when Snape thought he was able to cloud it. That would make a lot of sense. I thought the last book was a little abrupt with that. I mean DD is the world's greatest wizard, how could he not know about Snape??? I hope DD is alive!!