View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Just an FYI... if you go to Petsmarts website (for those of you who do shop there), you can print the page showing the price and then take it to a local Petsmart and they will match it. The reason is because they do not have a Canadian website. It automatically redirects you to the American site, but it doesn't tell you that.

Anyway, I know this is true because I just did it yesterday. I wanted to get Nookie an Easy Walk harness. It was marked down on the website from $29.99 to $17.59. I called my local Petsmart to see if they had it in stock. The lady said yes and it was $28.99. I asked why such a huge difference from their website to in-store and that's when she told me the site was American. She then told me to print the page showing the website price, take it in and challenge the store. When I got there the cashier had no idea what I was talking about and told me the stores are completely different than the website because the website is American pricing and there was no way they could match it. I asked to speak with the manager. He said "Ok, but he's not going to do it"
The manager came out, looked at the paper I had printed and said "Yep, we'll match it" without a hesitation
So Nookie got his Easy Walk harness for almost half the price

With all the vet bills we have, we need to save where ever we can

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012

Last edited by Rgeurts; August 25th, 2011 at 09:13 AM.