View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
Hi Jeffrey in the USA - I'm so sorry Please accept my deepest condolences. I've been through this before and know how hard it is.
What a cutie lady G was, cherish the memories and excellent photos.
Sweet lady G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I have tears in my eyes reading this. I am so sorry for the lost of your beloved best friend. She was a beautiful cat .
Thank you both for the kind words. I've cried thinking of her every single day, and for multiple times each day. I'm tearing up as I write this now. I'm sure I'll continue doing the same tomorrow.

Here's one of the last few videos I took of her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5yBw1XJjyw She's been in and out of that window a million times. I usually kept it open for her to come and go as she pleased. I absolutely worried about her being outside every time she was out there, but I wanted her to be able to live and be free, and enjoy her life as she wanted. She loved climbing trees and those wooden fence posts. Those posts have her claw marks all up and down them from the many years of climbing them. She was still so full of life till the very end. Heck, I thought she may actually outlive me. I would give anything to be able to pet and hold her again. Talk to her. Play with her. Cuddle with her. Watch her be silly. We were best of friends. I will carry her in my heart to my grave.