View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009, 07:05 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Great job cpietra!! Love seeing the transformations with the kitties. They are happy and content with you for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
My guys all are rescues :
-Bailey came from pound
-Daisy came from SPCA :sad:
-Sam came from a pound , as a foster :sad:
-Nelly came from an SPCA puppy mill seizure , as a foster too ,she's the one that needed the most help , at 72 lbs back then , she's now a healthy 100 lbs
-Chloé was an owner surrender at 11 years old , came here as a foster for ... about 24 hours before I decided to keep her all for myself !! :sad:

-Monsieur le chat , Paddington , Coco and Puce were all adopted from Badger , a member here that takes in strays , gets them all vetted , neutered and vaccinated. Puce is now in heaven at 14+'s Hilton

I won't mention the others , that came and went as fosters because there's too many , but all wonderful dogs
You do such a wonderful job with your fosters and your pups and kits that are lucky enough to be adopted by you.
Puce is enjoying being at *The Hilton* and has been renamed Duece. (and has been busy collecting a bit of a harem.)