View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2020, 06:03 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg View Post
Great photos, but the only problem I find with them is that it leaves me wishing I was there to participate in the fun and games in the yard.
We can always use extra supervisors, so come on down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg View Post
How is Hunter making out with JD and Dusty?
Hunter is a real gentleman. Something about JD's cattitude gets him to back up, even though JD isn't signaling anything that I (as a mere human) can recognize. Hunter goes up to Dusty when she's in her upstairs kennel and they sniff each other through the bars--and then Dusty reaches out and pats him gently.

I guess at his foster place (which was only for a couple of weeks), the resident cat came up to Hunter and batted him across the nose. That was all it took for Hunter to form a healthy respect for these fierce little hoodlums!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."