View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2019, 10:03 PM

Hi Hazel I had hopes of doing this earlier this evening, but it's been one of those days.

When it comes to feeding what we have found is that the cats like to be separated somewhat whether it's 2 or 3 feet or different rooms it depends on the animal. For instance Yogi likes to eat on top of the chest freezer Mrg on the floor by the freezer and BB prefers the front room, go figure.

What I used to do when introducing a new cat to the household was to keep them separated for a few days, then usually on a weekend we would allow the newbie in with the other cats and monitor them on the Saturday. Put it in the safe room for the night, and do the same on Sunday. If there was no confrontations on those 2 days then we leave them together at nights. We had no problems with our crew doing this.

I happened to come across this website a few weeks ago that might be of interest to you. It's called CatPro.com and it has some good articles on it. Here's an article I think might be of interest to you.

https://catspro.com/how-to-make-cats...ach-other.html

I hope you're able to access this on the computer. I found it quite interesting.